Monday, September 10, 2007

Dear Ladynay,

It is our distinct honor to inform you that your outstanding academic achievement, to date, at North Carolina Central University places you in the top 15% of your class. We are pleased to recognize your accomplishment and congratulate you on your outstanding performance.

We are also pleased to advise you that your exceptional academic status has qualified you to be among the select group of top-performing students eligible for induction this year into Golden Key International Honour Society, the premier worldwide by-invitation-only collegiate honor society.

We are, therefore, delighted to extend to you this personal invitation to join our community of high-achieving individuals, like yourself, from around the world. We invite you to become a member of Golden Key, in good standing, and with full privileges and benefits.

Ummmmmmmmmmm WOOO WOOOO!!!!!!!!!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

GONE GIRL!!!

Anonymous said...

That's what I'm talkin about!!!

Hey blogland........THAT'S MY COUSIN!!!!! LOL

Ladynay said...

Kasandra, thanks! I am excited! This is my first invite on a college level! YAY!

Erica, ROFLMBBO! See how "we" do. When someone is doing good we gotta scream linkage and what not. If I got something about academic probation you would not have commented! ROFL! *wink*

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOO!!!!! I heard Ladynay dates the professors or use cheat sheets to get good grades. LOL! I had to bring out the other side of what happens when something positive occurs. The hater patrol.

Congratulations. I'll be waiting for my payoff or I'm sending a little something something to the Dean. ;o)

JayBee said...

You betta do the dang thang!

fuzzy said...

Congrats! WoW U betsta Go head now! Thats a real honor

Ladynay said...

Freaky, lol, you're silly but true!

How do you want your payoff? *innocent grin*

Jaybee, gotta love that name! *wink* I'm doing it, I'm doing it.

Fuzzy, I'm GONE! Oh BTW, I need a good black eyed pea recipe, hook a sista up!

Beana said...

well well well!!! Look at u workin it out!!!!

AR Gal said...

Did I hear someone say pass the Couvosier (sp?)???? Maybe it was just me. tee hee

CONGRATS LADYNAY! YOU DESERVE IT!!!!

Now about those privledges and (more importantly) benefits....do tell.

tina oiticica harris said...

I'm happy for you. Quite so.

E said...

Congrats...:-)

Ladynay said...

J,yep yep! *cheese*

ARgal, now I got the song in my head thanks! LOL

I haven't read it all but two things that I saw was additional scholarships stuff and internship opportunities to certain places.

Tina and E, thanks darlins!

deepnthought said...

I told you you ave genius qualities and now everyone knows it.

Way to go ladybug.

jwilli said...

congratulations! you're able to work, take care of lil' one and go to school. you betta multi-task lady. you asked in an earlier post if we knew each other. we don't. i live in the same city as you. i'm not a stalker, seriously. :-) i happened upon your post and it's always positive so i continue to check in to see what's going on.

Ladynay said...

DNT, I don't know about all that but thanks anyway.

Jwilli, I had to ask. I like to know who reads my blog that knows me offline.

Thanks for checking me out every now and again. It is appriciated. :-)

blkbutterfly said...

Congratulations! Did you get your nifty lapel pin to cap it off? ;-)

Ladynay said...

Nah, I didn't even know I got one *shrug*

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! You deserve it. Do you get to wear a sash or something when you graduate?




www.pamalicious.com