Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I know, I suck!

I am not going to make excuses into why I am not an everyday blogger anymore. I'm just not.

There has been a lot of stuff going on with me which is a portion of my away from the computer time. Most of it I don't even remember now. :-(

What can I pull out my brain? Hmmmmmm

I didn't eat at the Japanese/Thai place. I am hosting the ladies evening this month. We are going bowling, that should be fun.

One of the ladies tried out for the women's football team. I don't know if she's made the cut. I've posted about one of the other ladies in the last post. She is doing okay the last time I heard. Her blog is http://kelliamanda.wordpress.com/ if you want to read her words about what happened.

Swimming is kicking my butt! I won't give up. Last week I made the mistake and ate a good breakfast on a swim day and booooooooooy did I ever pay for it. Never again. Just so happens that was the day I go play with my kids with autism and they were out of hand. That day was just a mess period!

Me and Pothead are still partnered up. Everyone from the sight experiment picked their same people so I didn't have any other options. Yah know this dude didn't turn in his paperwork??? I am sooooooooo glad we had to turn in separate work for a grade! We are doing part 1 of the wheelchair tomorrow. We are cheating and that's that! I am not rolling all this up nobodies hill! LOL!

Last night I went to the Duke PT programs open house. Long story short. It confirmed that I am really interested in the program and that I actually have a chance of making it in. I am not the most social person in the world, but I managed to speak to some important people last night. YAY! Since I can't work the first year, I told my mom she's going to have to move down when I start, her words "okay". Gotta love that woman! :-)

I have my physical tomorrow! Oh rapture! I get to put my legs in stirrups and look at a poster of a waterfall or something. It sucks cuz I weigh more than I did last year and the chick gave me a goal weight to be by my next physical. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I'm nowhere close so I get to hear them tell me that my fat is going to kill me for the eleven hundredth time. Wonderful.

Being that I gained weight I have given the majority of my "I'm going to get back into this" clothes away to my friend whose lost everything. She can wear and use the items now so it only made sense to give them to her. So now my closets have space to breathe! YAY!

I am not getting a flu shot, never have.

I like Jay Z's new song.

At the moment Kanye's faster, harder, stronger, whatever song is like my theme. Whenever I hear it I get pumped!

This weekend is planned for recreational chilling! If for some reason the feeling doesn't hit me to blog again this week, have a great weekend!

16 comments:

nikki said...

how come you can't work that first year?

you not blogging everyday...i gotta get used to that!

i HATE going to the doctor.

hope everything is aiight with your physical, though. oh, and i don't do flu shots either. FUCCDAT.

M-Dubb said...

Yeah, so I like how you never hit me up about going to the trail, homie!

Unknown said...

I BLOG EVERYDAY & I LOVE IT, I JUS LET LIFE MOVE ME...I CAN TELL THAT YOU DO THE SAME...

Ailed LittleKnight said...

That song gets me pumpin too!

Anonymous said...

I need to have a physical my DANG self. So not looking forward to that.

Sorry to hear you got stuck with Pot Head again. That sucks.

I like that song by Kanye and the other one too with the old PYT sample. Dang, the name escapes me.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the rest of your week and have a FABULOUS weekend

GurlNexxDoor said...

I love Kanye's song too, Great song for working out to, I must try it one day. I too have gained weight, Oh well.

Hope you have a good weekend too--If you don't blog anymore this week.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I'm gonna have to get used to you not blogging everyday. That's just weird, but I'll adjust :)

Have a great weekend if I don't hear from you too!!!

Freaky Deaky said...

You not blogging everyday makes me cry on the inside. :o( You know if we got you fired then you'd have more time to dedicate to blogging. ;o)

I told you to wear thongs. They'll make you more aerodynamic. Um yeah, aerodynamic.

I knew Pothead and you weren't done.

I heard Jay-Z's next song will be called Pink Activator. It'll be about as popular.

If the feeling doesn't hit you to blog again this week then I want my money back. [Folds arms and pouts.] Don't make me organize a strike. LOL

You have a good weekend too.

fuzzy said...

I'm not gonna talk about weight gain, since I'm fighting to stay within a range!

As for the partnership, suggest different partners next time. The only thing you can get is a shut down... And thats foul that he aint turn in his work. That that doesn't kill you will only make you better. take that and apply that to pot head! great song BTW

Anonymous said...

I'm use to you blogging everyday but it's all good.

I've never gotten a flu shot. My father gets one every year.

My ringtone is "Can't Tell Me Nothing" by Kanye

"Wait till I get my money right.....can't tell me nothing".

Anonymous said...

I'm slacking with my blogging too, so you're not alone!

Give Pooka a big hug for me!

JayBee said...

The program must be very demanding. I mean is it like being in law school? Don't worry bout not feeling like blogging. After you get over this period and you're in better space, you'll be back to blogging on the regular. I don't remember you mentioning Pooka...

Ms.Honey said...

Dang homie...sometimes you do need a break..hope things go a little better...doesn't swimming make you loose weight so maybe your down more than you now :)


Why not roll around in a wheelchair LOL you can park close and then roll into the store..then again i wouldn't want to do that either my hands would be splintered.

Ladynay said...

rdNikki, because it is very concentrated and requires long hours.

M-dubb, I like how you tried to put me on blast, chico!

Marq, welcome. I have to let life move me

Littleknight, welcome as well. It definitely gets you moving :-)

Goddess, go 'head and get it done. It's for the better.

I don't know that Kanye song you speak of.

Pothead stood me up, but that's another story.

GND, I refuse to read about you and you weight gain! LOL

Kasandra, I've heard I'll get back into the swing of it one day or another.

FD, fired? Never. Now if I quit I'd have more time! Gotta nice paying job for me? *wink*

Pink Activator? Lawd please don't be serious.

Fuzzy, at least you're in your range.

This is the last assignment that requires partnership for this class...I think.

Southern, glad it's working for your dad. Not getting one seems to work for us :-) YAY!

Erica, what are we gonna do? LOL P.S. I just looked at the pictures.

Jaybee, I don't know about law school so I can't give much comparison, but those in the PT program all say the first year is a mf'er.

Pooka is still Pooka, she may get mentioned in my next entry.

Honey, I wish the wheelchair thing was that easy! :-( A few of my classmates have shown me there battle wounds.

blkbutterfly said...

it's an adjustment for you not to blog daily, but nothing to apologize for. you deserve a break. :-)

i've only had a flue shot once. i also happened to get walking pnuemonia that year. go figure.

Ladynay said...

See! Flu shots are not all they are cracked up to be IMO!