Wednesday, December 17, 2008

At 3:27pm today...

The closest thing I have to a nephew was born!

He was 7 pounds, 14 ounces, and 22 inches!!!!!!

He was supposed to come through tomorrow (12/18) but guess he got tired of waiting and came a day early. LOL!

Aunt Diva, daddy, and baby are all doing well.

Thank goodness I already planned to drive up this weekend!

YAY!

I don't have any pics yet! I hear he looks like his daddy. I gotta see for myself! :-)

Double yay!

If I didn't have to work Thursday and Friday we'd be on the road right now!

I'm excited!

6 comments:

Freaky Deaky said...

You're going to lose the contest. You better start cranking out some more Babynay's.

Congratulations on your nephew/cousin/new baby family member person. Mmm hmm.

The Goddess said...

Awwww, congrats on the nephew. That's always great news. Glad he held off till after graduation.

Darius T. Williams said...

Awwww - congrats!

Thoughts of a Southern gal said...

Congrats!

Monique said...

Congrats hun! What a week you've been having.

Ladynay said...

Freaky, Me and my aunt are even 1 and 1 so no need to start "cranking" them out! LOL

Goddess, I told my aunt that I wasn't coming any time b4 this coming weekend whether she had the baby or not! LOL!

Darius & Southern, THANKS!!!!

Monique, it's been a great 2 weeks for my immediate family.