Saturday, May 16, 2009

Catching up

People with pieces of paper that says that they can give advice about health said I need to cut down stress and salt. Problem is I'm not much of a salt person and I am laid back.

Been doing that but still feel waves of crappiness. My life has no room for personal illness or crappy feelings.

I applied for a scholarship that pays well. It's so hard to find money for grad school that you don't have to pay back. I sent my essay off to one of my editors and the response I got back was send it as is. Didn't really like that response but whatever.

I think as life goes on I will continually get more selfish.

Pooka and I put in a full days work at the state job. I got me a lovely overdraft fee this week that was my fault so I had to make the money up so all will sit well in my mind.

Due to some training rearrangements I have not started the weekend job yet. Kinda sucks cuz I am sorta excited about meeting the people I will work with.

Pooka and I went to see the Wizard of Oz on stage awhile ago, we both loved it. I really enjoyed the special effects.

Pooka went away for a weekend and I saw 3 movies, in the theater, on the same day. Last House on the left was ight, Wolverine was good, and Knowing was much better than I expected.

I was down for a moment because if I died and Pooka was away, it would take awhile for anyone to notice I was gone.

I attempted to make contact with folks that I haven't heard from in months, nobody returned the contact. I hope you all are still living.

My birthday is coming in July. I want to go somewhere I've never been before but I don't think my money will allow it. Most likely I will be out of NC for that weekend.

Happy Belated Mothers Day!

Somebody named Deborah wants me to follow them on twitter. There are 2 problems with that. 1) Don't have an account and 2) I don't know a Deborah with that last name so if I did I wouldn't follow you anyway. Now if you are that Deborah send me an email so at least I'd know who you are. The email looked like one of those generic ones where you tell a system to find others you know using their email address and what not so apparently my hotmail address is listed with you somewhere.

I have spent 4 dollars in scratch off lottery tickets and won 12. An 8 buck profit isn't bad. I don't know if an addiction is coming but I want another scratch off.

How come after every lottery commercial they give the number to the gambling addicts hotline, or whatever you call it. The number and address is on the back of the scratch offs too.

My memory has been sucking lately. Long and short term.

3 of my baby cousins are graduating from high school. This makes me feel old.

At the state job people kind of expect me to produce a certain amount of work. When I don't people kinda trip. Which is dumb because even on my ultimate BS days I produce more work than others *smh*Last week because I was training for my weekend job during the week I only worked 5 hours and my state supervisor wanted to trip......really? I do more in 2 days than the workers who have no other responsibly do in 2 weeks and you have something to say to me? Really?

"I don't have to *insert blank*, Ladynay will do it eventually"........Really?????

"Why do I have to do it, Ladynay always does it." Riiiiiiiiiiight, boy folks are going to be in for a treat in the near future.



Nobody is worth messing with my health so I am trying to be even more stress free than I was before.

There is a Food Lion grocery store not to far from my house. Last week a woman who plays the scratch off tickets on the regular brought a 10 dollar scratch off and won 50g's. That's fantastic but I'd be darn if I spend 10 dollars for ONE ticket!

A worker at the hospital I volunteer for won 10g's off a 2 buck ticket recently. Ever since she told me I've been looking for the game she played and can't find the ticket in the places I've looked.

My strategy is to play until I net a loss. Then it's a wrap.

I had the opportunity to see Obsessed and declined. I am not really interested in watching it. Part of it is my hate for Beyonce. I don't hate her, I hate on her...yah know jealous. She is younger than me and set for life. She works hard and makes millions. I work hard and make nothing close. Yeah yeah yeah you not suppose to compare yourself to others and all that, but sometimes I get impatient to become constantly financially comfortable.

I was reading about what some of the biggest loser contestants have done to win. It's frightening!

One of the dream houses I have is less than a mile from where I live. It's great to have something to look forward to. When I finally buy my house I am having a big party. Best believe it.

If everything goes my way. I'd only have to pay or borrow about 3 thousand dollars for my first year of PT school. That would be soooooooooooooooooo great. The only thing that would be better is finding a way to get a full ride! LOL!

I need a sugar daddy that can cook nutritious meals,motivate me to workout consistently, and knows how to redecorate. I really feel like changing my place around, but my place is cozy (aka small) and there isn't many places you can put the larger pieces of furniture without it looking awkward or creating a fire hazard.

A coworker was amazed because Pooka said the word recycle. Recycle is not a big word for a 2nd grader.

School is out for Pooka on the 10th of June. I really hope she can maintain the math she does get over the summer and what she has is enough to get her to 3rd grade. Every other subject is fine so I don't think there will be a problem. I wish I had enough to keep her math tutor.

I haven't heard much about that John Conyers bill since the day phase one passed. Wonder what is going on with that.

Itchy itchy yah yah da da....

10 comments:

Jameil said...

trying to get something other than a loan for grad school is the worst. i haven't been to the theater in too long. i need to fix that. i won $3 in the scratch off lottery and wanna win big next time! don't we all need a sugar daddy? i'll settle for a personal chef who pays off my loans and pays for school.

Tz said...

I co-sign with everything that Jameil said! LOL I have a Twitter and if it wasnt for text messages I would not even use it. I text my twitter message whenever I get bored.

Pooka is smart anyway. Does that person know how to say "stupid!"

Well let me know I will be ready to get out of Texas by July! LOL And for real for real I have actually been thinking about moving back home. Well let's say I thought about it for all of a day. And our mutual friend O is going to help me get a better job!

Maybe I should move next door to you! LOL Pooka would never be at your house! LOL

Miss ya! BTW my birthday was Friday. Didnt do to much. And ended up turning down the ex............ mexican! Would have to explain more on the phone. LOL

I dont use salt or have any stress......what would they say is my problem............ anger mgmt! ROTFLMFAO

My last words!..................


YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blkbutterfly said...

Keep working with Pooka over the summer. Statistics say that kids can lose as much as 2 months of material over the summer. The tutor should also give you resources and strategies.
I've been thinking about getting a Twitter acct but too many other things come up.

Overdraft fees hurt me to my core. I got one a few weeks ago b/c I accidentally paid for something w/ the acct that had no money in it and I about cried. Hmmm... maybe that was an overreaction.

You should come to Houston for your bday!

I was watching The Biggest Loser a few weeks ago. It looked like a lot of hard work, but it was inspiring to watch the contestants. Almost made me get up and run a few laps! Lol...

You seem a little down. Keep your head up, girl!

Freaky Deaky said...

Maybe the salt is just in the foods you eat. They've been telling me the same thing for years. I used to love me some salt. I've drastically cut it down but for me to find sodium free foods for the things I actually do like, not so easy. The stress thing I'm pretty much always going to have as long as I have to deal with people, it's just my nature to be stressed.

I hope you get so much scholarship money that there's some extra for you. Then I'll ask to borrow a dollar. When you give me that dollar I'll hit you up for the 42 inch 240Hz, 1080p LCD TV. :oD

Maybe your co-worker is like me. She's used to hearing kids that sound borderline retarded so when one actually uses a polysyllabic word it's impressive. What?!

You saw 3 movies in a day? 12/21/12 really is the end of days.

AR Gal said...

I was thinking what Freaking commented about the salt.

I hope you get the scholarship you applied for! :)

Damn twitter and FB. I get emails from FB about people that want me to join. That would be a firm no, thank you very much.

AR is working on getting the state lottery here started. I wish they would hurry the hell up. I can't wait to buy some tickets. lol

My niece is 15 now so she only has a few years left before it's time for her to graduate from HS. I swear sometimes it really feels just like yesterday when I was still in high school.

LovelyBella73 said...

Let me start this by saying.. You are the best and YES.. I'm feeling better!!!

Speaking of scholarships and schools, I was in NC for Mothers Day, and I saw the exit for Elon. I immediately blurted out, "That's where Ladynay is going." My fiancé looked at me like I was crazy, but I justed wanted you to know I passed by your school. :)

Anyway, I hope you get the scholarship.. free money is the best!!

People are always asking me to follow them on twitter. I kinda ignore it. I know that's mean of me.

wow.. 3 movies in one day. I did that yesterday, but it was at my house and I was watching Lifetime.

I hope you have a wonderful week!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you get the scholarship!!!

I will be in Fayettevill, NC for my bday. How far is that away from you?

I just need a sugar daddy for a day to write me a check to payoff my student loans.

Ladynay said...

Jameil, it IS the worst. They practically throw it at you in undergrad and then act like they don't know you after you graduate!

The Crazy Movie Lady hasn't been in the theater in awhile? I am shocked!

Yeah, I'd settle for that too but one that does the other stuff is icing on the cake :-)

TZ, OMG! You are really thinking about moving home? Sweet! Of course I think you should do it (cuz it's closer for me to drive :-)) Hope you and O can conjure up a nice job with nice benefits for yah!

Dang, sorry I missed your b-day! How old are you now? 65? 18? ROFL!

An anger management class wouldn't hurt you at all T! HAHAHAHA

BB, *still loving the shower fro* Pooka can NOT afford to lose any of her math skills. I may have to call her and do math problems over the summer cuz I know my mom or her father will not be on it consistantly...

You'll have an acct soon, watch.

Not an over reaction in my book. It hurts when you hurt yourself in the pockets!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, that's a thought. *chin rub*

Run a few laps? Yeah you on your own with that! LOL!

Freaky, I don't eat salty foods much, well a couple of weeks ago I was, but salty foods are not usually in my diet.

Sorry to hear that being stressed is your nature. You need to find a way to relax (like you never heard that before)

You lost me at 1080p. Does the p stand for pixel?

Oh, MI has undercrowded schools and NC had overcrowded schools. MI should send some of those students here! LOL! That's what I forgot to put on your bloggy blog.

No it is not the end of days, just the end of the calender.

ARga, me too. I won't know anything until late July sometime.

Darn all these online social networks!!!!!

Before we had the lottery here, folks would drive to VA just to get a ticket! Can we say addict? LOL!

Watch, you going start all your stories with "when I was your age" when you talk to your cousin now! HAHAHAHAHA!

Bella, I'm glad to hear you are better these days.

YAY! I was thought about! So that's why my ear was itching huh? LOL

Free money is the best, you can say that again!

It's not mean. If you don't know them or don't want to be linked to them, it is what it is. Not mean. :-)

I had a lot of time on my hands and non G rated movies to catch up on :-) I miss Lifetime movies. *sigh*

Southern, who you going to visit on base? Is he cute? LOL! (j/k) Fayetteville is like an hour or so from me give or take some minutes

ROFL@just for a day. What you really mean is long enough for him to write the check right? HAHAHAHAHA

Freaky Deaky said...

You don't want our students. They will sink your test scores like the Titanic. The kids are dumb as a brick and the teachers are straight out of a diploma mill somewhere. :o( Of course the schools went to hell after I left. :o)

Yeah, I've heard that I'm a walking timebomb for something bad to happen all of my life because of stress. Unless I find someone with a private beach or mountain resort I'll always have to be around, deal with, or attempt to tolerate people I'd rather watch die when the world ends so I'm pretty much screwed. *sigh*

Depends on whose account of the Mayan calendar and beliefs you take into account.

P stands for puss...progressive. I stands for interlaced. P > I :o)

Ladynay said...

Oh never mind then, NC's scores are not top notch so we can't afford to go lower than we are.

When I am the big time well known PT for some sports team that can write my own paycheck (in my head this exists) You can come hang out on my private island to let go of the stress.