Sunday, November 14, 2010

Focus

I don't have any focus at all.

Haven't made much sense lately. To myself and others.

Made a lot of poor choices.

Lost a lot of motivation.

Gained alot of negative energy and emotions.

Want to lock myself in a room all alone for a long period of time.

Feeling all over the place.

I'm selfish and in need of A LOT of attention right now.

I want what I want when I want it and I'm not getting it so I feel like throwing a full out grown folk tantrum!

Being this way isn't very appealing but it's the way it is.

People suck!

And now for a musical selection (like ARgal be doing)

1 comment:

Freaky Deaky said...

Ah, in the name of my father you have been converted. Brownie points for me!

In all seriousness you seem like the type that spreads herself thin in too many directions. Only thing I can say is care a lot less about certain areas of your life and devote your focus to a couple of areas exclusively or keep trying to juggle everything until it falls and breaks around you.