Monday, June 20, 2011

Positive Energy

Tomorrow, Friday June 21, 2011 something extremely important is going to happen. I will be starting my Neuroscience final exam! It's been a crazy 16 weeks I can tell you that for sure! Neuroscience is the class that I had to recruit a tutor for. So if you have a moment, ask God to bring all this material to the forefront of my memory and to guide me as I take this 103 question exam. If you don't do the God thing, send positive energy/vibes this way. I'm so serious. I have been studying hard all weekend with breaks here and there and this morning I was in a classroom writing and drawing all over the whiteboards from 5am till our review session with the professor from 9-11. All of that and I STILL haven't gone over all the material yet! *sigh*
So Tuesday is the Neuroscience final. Wednesday we have "off" to study for the Management of Neuro. disorders final then...FREEDOM!!!!!!! My confidence in the management class is high so I am not concerned too much about that final as I am the neuroscience, but send a prayer for me too around 9am Thursday. It couldn't hurt! :-)
Welp! Off to study more neuroscience!
Ciao!

6 comments:

Freaky Deaky said...

You were in school before the crack of dawn? *checks your forehead* Good luck on your exams.

Shaunda Fennell said...

You do realize that tomorrow isnt Friday, June 21, 2011 right? ;)

Ladynay said...

FD, I was there :( Sad but true. Thanks!

LM, I just took a big laugh at myself! The days really have started to blur together :-(

Tz said...

Well I will definitely send the prayers/vibes everything to you both days. You got it girl. You're going to ace it like always.

AR Gal said...

Sending prayers up. I'm confident you'll do well.

K. Rock said...

Good luck Nay! You can do it.