Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Do you want to build a snowman? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I am over this ice, sleet, snow stuff!

My director actually came and picked me up. He lives 10 mins from me so he offered to take me to work. That's more PTO I can save! Woot woot! I have soo many travel plans circulating in my head and I need to store enough PTO to cover it all :)

I need a 4 wheel drive or least a front wheel drive vehicle next. I learned that front wheel vehicles are better for winter weather.

We were listening to the grown up urban station on the way home. You know, not the young urban station that plays 2Chainz...the adult urban station that plays Frankie Beverly. It got uncomfortable when they played "Quiet Storm" type songs. I made it a point to talk the entire time the song was on, LOL!

Being in the passenger seat is soooooooooooooooooooo nice!

There was another snow blast as we were on the way back to Raleigh. It will freeze overnight and we will have more ice rinks in the morning! Which means, Pooka will probably have the entire week out of school.

Lucky her.

TTYL

No comments: