Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Insanity

Well I thought I had the P90x system. But it turns out I have Insanity. So for the second time since I brought a copy of the program from one of my old coworkers, I did the fit test. Needless to say it was difficult, but I did what I could.

I don't think I am going to take before and after Insanity pics because I just want a challenging work out that I can do at home, at my own time. I have been changing by the day already and I love it.

On Monday, I wore a pair of khakis that I brought in 2011 from a thrift store in MD. They were brand new and I did not try them on. They were cheap and by the look alone I thought I could wear them...got back to NC and went to try them on and I could barely get them past my hips. On Sunday when I buttoned them up and sat down....and still was able to breath. I cried on the inside. You could not tell me NOTHING as I strutted around work Monday, LOL!

My reproductive system has gone back to normal. I have normal periods again! I may be saying the same info over and over again, but right now my lifestyle change is very dominant in my life so it's what I think about alot. This is my tiny piece of internet and I won't apologize for the content of my blog or thoughts I choose to share.

Europe is about 3 months away! I am a smorgasbord of emotions! Mostly excited. I can't wait. One of my best friends growing up lives in London and I plan to spend a good chunk of time with her and her family. She just had her 3rd child last week and I can't wait to hold him!

This Saturday I am going to meet up with 2 of my Elon girls. We are going to a shopping outlet. I am NOT a shopper by any means, but one of the 2 girls will be moving to Hawaii in June so this may be the last time I see her for awhile :(

That made me sad.

I need to go to bed.

TTYL

No comments: