Friday, July 29, 2005

Blessed

I didn't have anything to blog about until Stone (see list on the left) posted something that got me thinking about how blessed I am.....

I may not have much food in my fridge, but I have food just feet away....

I have never paid out of pocket for my education.....

I have a place of my own and maintain it quite well.....

I am not an Einstein, but I am smart.....

If I don't wake up tomorrow, it won't be because I starved or didn't have access to medicine to help eliminate the problem.....

My child is not a uncontrollable bad butt.....

I have AC and heat.....

I have full use of my limbs.......

I can read and write......

I can have almost anything I want if I put enough effort into it......

I have a car.....

I have a job.....

I have friends and family that love and look out for me....

the list goes on and on.....Thank you God, Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was really beautiful , u r blessed everyday of life . It is a blessing to be able to write word that flow and sound so pretty together , u r bless child , think about those hands