Friday, August 26, 2005

It's Friday

Really nothing to tell. Went to bed about 7:30. Woke up every now and again for a phone conversation. Figured out that I like figs. What dried fruit are they? I gotta look that up. Pooka is my at work assist this morning cuz I simply don't have the gas money to take her to daycare, come to work, get her, go to the dentist (I hope she still has no cavities), then go home. So I took daycare out the equation. I hate being really broke and don't get me started on gas prices! If Wednesday don't hurry up and come on I will lose my mind! Did I already say I hate being broke broke, not the "I only got 20 bucks left broke", but "hmmmm I wonder how much is in the piggy bank" broke!

On another note, starting a little after 12pm, four years ago today, I would have started having pains that would last me on and off for the next 22 hours! :-D In the words of Shania....man, I feel like a woman!

4 comments:

The Foxybrown Show said...

Have a Foxy weekend Ladynay. My little brother leaves for London tomorrow be sure to hit the show today and say the words I cannot say...

Anonymous said...

And I thought it was just me when ends just don't quite met... Don't even talk about gas prices I drive an Expedition. Much love to ya girl. Will be checking in on ya every now and then.

The Foxybrown Show said...

Ok so I'm back on the same post to welcome you to the new work week!

See you on the show!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
»