Monday, August 08, 2005

Oh yeah, before I forget...

While walking to the library in the dreadful wet heat I was stopped by 2 bike riding Mormons. The same 2 knocked on my door giving me there spill a few weeks ago. So when they stopped me on the sidewalk I was quick to tell them that they had already visited my home so there was no need to say the same things twice...besides who wants to be having a conversation outside in this kind of weather? I didn't ask that question but I thought about it...lol so anyways after telling him that we have already talked he asked if he could have my address so he can talk more Mormon stuff with me. With a forced smile once again I told him thanks but no thanks and to have a great day. So they went on their way and I went mine. While walking I told myself if I should encounter them again that after he asks me if he can come by and give his spill at a later date that I would reply, sure if I can come by his house and show you the ways of atheistism or offer him to be on my mailing list for the Church of Satan. LOL

For the record I believe in God...after I had that thought I told myself out loud that I was going to hell.

Now let me go do some real work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The guys may have a PROFOUND secret to share with you. LOL