Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Nasty neighbor

Garbage collection is done once a week in my area. Your supposed to pull your city given 40-50 gallon garbage container to the curb so the automated truck can come scoop it up. Easy right? Not for Youngbuck. Youngbuck is a single mother of a three year old toddler. So she doesn't generate alot of trash. Given this fact, I don't expect to see her trash bin on the curb every week. Shoot, sometimes I may even skip a week if there is no food or something that really needs to be dumped. The way our places are set up, it is kinda difficult to pull your bin from the back of the place to the curb due to the hill we have as backyards. So there is more than one reason not to pull your trash to the curb every week......However.....

I noticed for the past several weeks only me and my other neighbor, not Youngbuck, have been pulling our trash up. So this morning when I walk outside I see Youngbucks trash on the curb.....the 40-50 gallon bin is overflowing, their is one Glad type bag on top of it and 2 huge clear industrial size (like the kind you get at SAM's) trash bags full to the brim with garbage!!!!! I just looked at freaking amazement! How could she have let her trash go that long without pulling it up for the city to come get it? What makes it worse is that one of her male friends was over last night judging by his truck in the lot. So I guess it took him to come over and either pull her trash for her or her being embarrassed and she pulled it herself. That is just triffling and lazy! Nobody likes taking out the trash, nobody likes the hassle of walking horizontal on a hill, but mercy!!!!!!! That's NASSSSSSSSTY. If I don't see her bin to the road the week after next. I may just knock on her door. Seriously!

Doing what shes doing draws roaches and rodents around! UGGGGGGHHHHH!

Other than that, life is life. Somehow a toothpick lodged it's way into my other foot. I still don't know how it happened but whatever. I also managed to walk to and from classes with my slit toe. Oh oh oh Dr. Vodka once again was late for class and when he came he didn't have the key to the classroom *like the first day of class* so the class was once again was outside in the hallway. Just because God knows that I like to look at Eyecandy (that's his name now) he makes it so Eyecandy stands and leans on the wall opposite me, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!!! In my head I am telling God how He isn't funny and to make him move. I did, but didn't wanna move at the same time.

He had on a black toboggin that was rolled up in a way I never really seen b4...a really white long sleeve shirt underneath a black short sleeved tee with a white logo on it.....some nicely baggy (not thug baggy) jeans....and some nice clean black and white sneakers. Every thing looked new except his jeans but the brotha looked GOOOOOOD and had the smell to match! I wonder what he'll have on tomorrow?

6 comments:

feels good b n FREE said...

i know!
i can't stand triflin neighbors...
don't they know their behaviors and habits affect those around them???

they just don't care i guess...

lj said...

Being from the ...ummm, urban part of St. Louis I never had to put the trash out on the curb....we have Dumpsters behind every house. That's nast though....you would think that it would stink.

Ladynay said...

DRC - Well she need to care cuz I don't do roaches or rodents! UGH!

Lj - I must say I am shocked to see you on my comment page,(shocked but delighted) thanks for dropping by. Oh it did stink. I am surprized I didn't smell it before this morning!

meljoy said...

This was funny as shit! Esp about you staring in amazment, that's something I would do, jaw hanging down, big eyes, oh yea!

Haha, when I lived in the suburbs, that's what we did, not we just throw our garbage bags out on the sidwalk and the truck comes and picks em up, but that's all over the city.

And okaaaaaay, I read about this crush before, lol, I want pictures!

PS: Thanks for thinking of me!!

nikki said...

*sigh*

i want to lick that eyecandy...

oh, and your neighbor is GROSS.

Ladynay said...

Mel - ur welcome and I don't know how I can take a pic of him. I don't have a picture phone and I sure ain't gonna tell him to strike a pose for my camera! ROFL

Nikki - u and me both!