Friday, January 20, 2006

TGIF

What am I doing this weekend? The same thing I do every weekend, go to class, clean house, and study! How fun! I was telling a friend of mine how I am supposed to be living it up, going out, acting a fool, being irresponsible, stuff like that. With Pooka being with her dad I have no excuse not to be doing the darn thing. But I am not. Spending all my free time studying or sleep. *sigh* I will figure this thing out.

Tomorrow I am going walk/jogging! Even tho' I am kinda scared to call my self jogging amongst them marathon trainers that run on the trail every weekend. I got to keep reminding myself that what I am doing is about me. They don't have to fit into my clothes. I do. They don't want to take (wherever this cousins trip is gonna be) by storm looking hot! I do. So I am going to purchase a decent walkmanish device and get it moving! I been trying to keep up with my DDR on heavy these past few days and I am looking quite pityful, so I hate to see myself trying to jog! I will work something out tho'! LOL

I called LAL yesterday. He crossed my mind, so I thought I'd give a how you doing call. No call back. Which is odd. He normally calls back within the hour or so. So I just sent an email just in case he wasn't at work. Still no response. I don't want to assume, but I am assuming that with me deciding not to have sex anymore because of the "love of his life" that we are not talking. Maybe we are not even friends anymore. Who knows. I can't interpret silence that well.

10 comments:

meljoy said...

I HATE History! Ugh...

I don't really know the background of LAL? So I won't comment on that. But I read your other posts.

Good for you in getting into shape, or losing inches, whatever, either way it takes commitment. I am not trying to lose any inches, but I am so unhealthy for a 21 year old it's amazing. I had 6 friends over the other day, and we were all wrestling amongst my pillows and I was out of breath in liek 30 seconds! so I will be running staring in March, and i have already starting toning my stomach, both which are going to take a serious commitment kuz right now I wouldn't have the time, nor do I wanna get up any earlier than I already am to run in the cold. I'm sorry, but it won't work, haha.

Walkmen... Are you in the market for an MP3 player, or a walkman, like tape or cd player? Either way I woudl say go with a Sony. I have a Sony Psyc MP3 player and I love it more than I like most people! It's the same price as the Ipod shuffle, and essential does the same thing, but the Sony is ten times better. It has an LCD display, so you know what you arte listening to, you have different modes of playing your music (shuffle, repeat, etc), and it's super small it can fit anywhere without sticking out! I usually have mine in my back pocket or the palm of my hand when I'm walking. I am absoluetely clumsy as hell, and I have dropped this thing (on concrete!) at least 6 times, and is still as great as the day I bought it. Sony products will last forever!

Sony Psyc

meljoy said...

oh yea, thats a pic of my mp3 player, lol... forgot to type that at the bottom...

Ladynay said...

Mel - Running? Girl I am scared of YOU! Some people don't realize that slender people can be unhealthy and larger people can be healthy.....go figure! LOL

Ladynay said...

Oh, I'll keep sony in mind. With me bouncing around I don't think a cd player device. I'll see what's there when I get to the store.

That Girl said...

Your weekend sounds better than mine.

Ladynay said...

Mel - I am such a tard sometimes...I meant to say A cd device wouldn't suffice! LOL

TG - Yeah your working! How fun is that? LOL

Ladynay said...

Spam - Thanks for stopping by :-P

Boss - Nope, just study and clean! whooooohooooo! LOL

nikki said...

don't worry about lal. if he doesn't have the manners to at least hit you back, then that's his own trifeness and has nothing to do with what you are or aren't doing. you doing a good job of protecting yourself. if he can't see that, poo on him.

keep up the good work with the workouts! i'll be back in the gym next monday, right around the time i quit smoking...YIKES.

Superstar Nic said...

Hey you should think about getting you a MP3 player. They have gotten so cheap now a days!Plus they are so small and convenient to use during exercise. Check em out.

meljoy said...

haha, no problem..