Sunday, January 22, 2006

I am so smart!

This morning/yesterday morning was my day to go jog. I had my cute lil outfit ready and was all pumped up. It was an event for me! Well, I get up with this horrible headache so I drug up and sleep a bit more to let it do it's thing. I wake up in time for me to get ready for class. I figure I'll do my thing after class. Well I walk out the building and it's raining....hard, and it has for the majority of the day. So I get home and do my usual weekend thing.

Fast forward to last night/yesterday night where I fugged up my pinky toe. I called myself being cute and taking a short cut working on my feet and cut my toe open! I am so friggin brilliant!!!! When I did it, I felt no pain so I thought everything was going be fine. Just clean it up, put some 'sporin on it, and wrap it up. Everything was fine and dandy till I made an attempt at going to sleep. It started to sting so bad I couldn't rest properly to doze off.

When I got up out the bed the first time, I noticed the stinging stopped. So I got back into bed. The pain came back! I tried getting back out of bed till the stinging subsided, hopping back in the bed, and tring to force myself to fall asleep b4 the pain came back. It didn't work. I tried hanging my foot off the bed. It didn't work. Tired various other positions and nothing works besides standing up. I can't sleep standing up! I have taken an otc pain reliver with some rum & coke. I took it bout an half hour ago and the darn toe is STILL stinging! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So now I am up. I have reread my chem chapters, spoke to some folk on IM and now I am blogging. I don't feel up to working out math problems. My brain and body is telling me it wants to go to bed, but my toe is messing up the groove. GO ME!!!!!! I don't like the fact that all this is because of my own self inflicted stupidity!

Guess I won't be on the trail tomorrow/this morning either! Just all upper body work. :-(

No comments: