Sunday, September 17, 2006

Russian Roulette

Whether you've know them 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year...

Whether you met them at the mall, at the church, at a school function, online, at a club...

Whether your single, dating, booty calling, married, boy/girlfriends, friends w/bene's, engaged, newlywed or married for years upon years....

Intercourse is a gamble. Some situations are more risky than others but each and everytime you do it you take a chance of pulling the trigger of that revolver that just so happens to have a live bullet in the chamber. The only thing you can do is make sure the safety is on and pray.

It really did my heart good to know that some people who don't know me, kinda know me, and know me expressed concern about my well being. Thank you soooo much! I love yall in that Godly, love of man, philanthropic type way. :-)

12 comments:

ShawnQt said...

tell me about it...

Ladynay said...

Shawn, it's true...football is on what you doing commenting? LOL

Ladynay said...

LOL, nah girl, seeing him again is not in the cards. I am turned off.

Freaky Deaky said...

How about seeing me then? LOL

Ladynay said...

Freaky don't want dis "nasty ho" LOL, you'll never take me seriously...at least that's what my anon commenter says! :-(

deepnthought said...

I hope you had a good rest. And at least you recognize there is no attraction instead of letting it drag on and on.

Ladynay said...

Deep, I think I had too much rest yesterday! LOL Feels like I slept all day!

And your right, better to cut it short now when you know what the deal is...

Freaky Deaky said...

While I may seek advice from others at the end of the day I've always been the type to make my own decisions.

Hate to tell you but you don't quite make the nasty hoe cut. I know a few I can introduce you to. ;o) Don't listen to anyone who isn't brave enough to leave his/her name or a way to personally and directly respond back.

Ladynay said...

Darn, I don't make the cut? :-( Maybe next time.

Darius T. Williams said...

You're right...it's always a gamble!

That Dude Right There said...

You know we all love you too. You are like the matriarch of the Blog family!

Ladynay said...

Mr. Franklin, I would act surprised that your back but my spider sense told me to check your page out on Saturday and POOF, there you were! LOL I knew you couldn't stay away....w/b

TDRT, actually Miss HolidayN was the first chick (as far as this side of the net goes), but that was hot of you to comment tho. Made me smile!