Saturday, September 16, 2006

So much for agendas....

I washed, I bs'ed at work, I washed again.......I caught up on sleep. Dude from the other day came by the place last night. The conversation was good, the playing was a bit too much for him. He was fond of ummmmm rabbits. The physical chemistry wasn't there at all for me. As cute as he was and as much as I wanted to end my drought, I wasn't feeling it. At least I didn't waste time giving up the real goods. So the drought continues.

Dude did serve a purpose tho'. My neighbor told me to be careful because she saw a man walking around on her deck around 3am yesterday morning. When she turned her deck light on the guy jumped over the fence thing and hid under the deck. She called the police and they came and surveyed the place. This freaked me out because at work one of the supervisors had to leave early because someone broke into his home. He lives in another county, but still it made me very paranoid. I don't have very much in material value up in here, but still having a stranger lurking around and possibly in your home uninvited is scary. Then whose to say if he came up in here he wanted material goods, some folks like to rape people! So I was really glad dude was here with me. I won't be seeing him again if it's up to me, so I guess I need to buy me a air pistol or bb gun. I had a bb gun that my ex-neighbor gave to me, but I don't know where it is. My gut says it left with White brotha and K-digga when I evicted them last year.

This weekend will be nothing but sleep and studying and I actually look forward to it.

7 comments:

4EverJennayNay said...

If it don't fit, you must aquit!

Lawd knows it nothin worse than spending time with somebody you ain't really feelin like that.

Sherlon Christie said...

Don't you hate it when someone with the bangin' looks, doesn't have a personality to match?

I absolutely HATE that!

I'm greedy...I don't want to have a woman that only looks good but also a woman that carries herself with grace and keeps me entertained.

Ladynay said...

ROFLMBAO! I found that really funny! Like I stated, he did serve a purpose, just not the one I intended.

Ladynay said...

Sp, ain't nothing wrong with being greedy in that matter. However, airheads have their purpose also it all in what your looking for.

Freaky Deaky said...

It was an agent of the Devil's van checking up on you. Guess he got the wrong house. LOL.

Rabbits? I know I'm probably missing something that's obvious and I hate that but what's the deal with rabbits?

Get a dog or a shotgun.

Ladynay said...

Rabbit = quick on the release

Ladynay said...

No comment on the agent silly! We can't have dogs where I live :-(