This time with reasons to assist!
1. The standard, I'm alive with use of my limb, have food and shelter, my kid and I are healthy type stuff...the basics.
2. Dr. Hype said that he posted midterm grades last week and if you log on to your account and don't see a grade "keep on chucking" which meant you got an A,B, or C. If you saw a grade you may want to consider getting your act together or dropping. So the first thing I did after class was hit the computer lab! THERE WAS NOTHING ON MY ACCOUNT! YAY! I won't get my hopes up but it makes me feel better knowing I am at least passing right now. With what I am not all that concerned right now, as long as I am passing this BEAST of a course. Physics II better be easier than this! LOL
3. Pooka didn't come in my room last night.
4. The fun run was fun! It was cold and yes we gave out ice pops but the kids didn't care, they asked for 2nds! I gave this chubby black girl 3 because she reminded me of me back in the day. Kinda help defeat the purpose of the run, but she was cute and the pops were skinny! LOL The volunteer parents were really nice to me being a "rookie" and all. We got along pretty good and shared alot of laughter. LOL
5. A lengthy message I got from a certain someone that started with "I woke up with your taste in my mouth" Wooooooooooooooooooooord? I been having really bad thoughts ever since!
6. NO PHYSICS LAB!!!!! YIPPEEEEE Now I don't have to drive out to campus today! Dr. Hype is going out of town. We still have to take test 2 tomorrow, but I don't have a lab report due for another 2 weeks! Yeah baby!
There's more that contributed to my happiness yesterday, but it's time to start my day!