Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I Never...

Okay so T.Cas *to the left* has followed in Xaviers footsteps by starting another blogger game. Since having a digital camera is not needed and someone has posted something I have done, I can actually play. YAY! Here are the basic rules:

I am going to say something that I have never done and if you have done it then I need you either to tell us about it on your blog or in the comments section. Please be sure to let us know that you posted about it. Also, once you have answered truthfully, it is your turn to say something you have never done.

So here's my anal blurb...

The only person I trusted enough to stick himself in my butt was Babydaddy. I don't remember the first time oddly enough, but I know we'd always have sex with the other hole first and once everything was warmed up and drippin I'd turn over and do what I could to remember to breathe. It took a while to get accustomed to that style of sex. I am not one to get to the promise land that way, but it's not all that bad when done right. So there!

I never done strong drugs

I never broken a bone

I never performed oral sex on someone of my gender

15 comments:

lj said...

um well aren't we uninhibited..lol. Do you just want the answer or a little synopsis?

Sherlon Christie said...

wow...this is too risky for me.

shereejoi said...

I never had anal sex.....I guess I'm to chicken to try it. I'm not going to say I will never do it, because they say never say never.

Ladynay said...

It's up to you Lj, lol.

Sherlon, too risky??? Nah, I suggest you try it at least once with a lady your comfortable with/a bunch of lube/and patience. There's so many more sexual options that are way more risky than anal.

Sheree, there's no need to be scared unless dude is hung like a horse or impatient, then he may tear your hine parts up...literally! Ouch!

Anonymous said...

All I'll say is that I had to retire that activity due to your response to Sheree - - -

MOVING ON!

Ladynay said...

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Anon! Sorry you been through that :-(

Freaky Deaky said...

Guess I can't participate in this one. Oh well.

How you doin' Ladynay?

Ladynay said...

Yeah I had to read a couple of em before someone stated they haven't done something that I have.

I am in good spirits thank you, hope you are as well.

Lady J said...

hey lady I knew you were a wild one!!! lol

Ladynay said...

I never thought of anal sex as wild, but if you say so! LOL

Freaky Deaky said...

Ladynay has been added to yet another list. :o) Mmm Ladynay!

Ladynay said...

Well it sounds like a good list I've been added to so I won't worry to much, LOL!

Ladynay said...

Nah, weed is like cigarettes in my book.

*cringe* those big long white or brown tables that fold up in the middle? In any case that sounded like fun. Did they play Get on the Good Foot at your prom in your honor? LOL

deepnthought said...

I have broken a few bones in my day.

Ladynay said...

Yeah you the one jumping off houses and what not! ROFL