Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Fresh out the head

I have been having the greatest time coming up with titles lately!

Today is one of my favorite cousins birthday! He is 27 today! Happy Birthday MAN!

I wonder if he reads my blog now too. hmmmmmmm

I can't log into myspace and haven't been able to for awhile.

I have been getting like 10-15 spam messages per day recently. They are not on fairly recent posts either. What is that about?

Today is taco salad day at work! YAY!

I had my interview with the chick at the Y, she may be able to hook me up.

While leaving the Y this white Suburban was backing out the space and barely missed hitting my lil old van! I mean watch where your driving that big house on wheels!

I am really not into school this semester. The course work is easy, I just don't have the motivation to do it till the last minute. I need to get it together!

How about I got a 90 on that 2 page paper I pulled out my butt! When he gave it to me he was telling me about how nice a job I've done! Yeah dude, whatever! LOL

There is a guy in my assessment class that looks like Jay-Z's little brother or cousin and after hearing him talk a lot last night, it almost confirms they are related. Dude's voice is deeper, but he still sounds like S. dot.

Maybe I should start going by J dot.

What makes a man want to be loyal and faithful? I am sure there are men out there that want to be a one woman man/one mans man and have a one man woman/one mans man, but that's so rare to come across. Why is that?

No matter how tired I am, I always want to talk to my guy friend. It's like the day don't go quite right or end quite right without some type of communication.

My mom told me she loved me. I know she does and I do in return, but we are not the type to actually say it to one another. It's sad I know, but it's just one of those things. I tell Pooka all the time and vice versa, but I can't seem to get in the habit of telling one of the women I love the most in this world the same. *sigh*

I looked at this public criminal records website for MD and saw that my ex from high school has 2 restraining orders on him by 2 different chicks. The most recent filed last month.

Girl scout cookies, where for art thou?

16 comments:

Ladynay said...

Dang could the post be up an hour b4 the spam comes? Sheesh!

blkbutterfly said...

you may have to go ahead and require ppl to put in a verification code...

well, you missed a bullet w/ dude from high school! one of my friends did the same search on her old flame from high school/college and also found a few restraining orders.

Ladynay said...

Yeah I think so! I was glad to see a non spam message today! :-)

We as people need to know who we are interacting with and allowing in our lives. I sent that site to all my people *some of whom was on the site* to let them know what's up and how much of their business is public record.

Ladynay said...

You know what...I am blaming that AKA thing! GRRRRRRRRRRRR

Miz JJ said...

What makes a man want to be loyal and faithful? I am sure there are men out there that want to be a one woman man/one mans man and have a one man woman/one mans man, but that's so rare to come across. Why is that?
In my opinion, I think it is being a grown-up. Grown men realize that loving one woman takes effort and will. They want to put out that effort to make a real relationship and have a real family. It is rare to come across because almost everything in our society denegrates monogamous relationships and families. There is a definite lack of shame.

Freaky Deaky said...

Those spammers wouldn't be sniffing around you if you weren't teasing them. BB is right, the verification thing will more than likely end the comment spam you've been getting.

Taco salad day? Um, oooookay! This excites you and you dis the Puppy Bowl? [shaking my head] Somewhere in the world a chubby little puppy has cried because of you.

When was the last time you tried logging on Myspace?

I hope the chick at the Y can hook you up.

F dot Deaky, hmm, could a name change be on the horizon? ;o)

What makes a man want to be loyal and faithful?

I'd assume the same thing that makes anyone want to be loyal and faithful. I think it's a combination of desire, maturity, and character for the most part.

I'm glad no one knows about my 20 year stint in prison for stabbing that chick in both of her big toes with a tooth pick. Aw, damn! No everybody knows. Take off your shoes, it won't hurt...much.

deepnthought said...

way to go on the paper.

Look at you. Thats so cute, you have to hear or have some communication with the guy friend...

My mom and I were very affectionate but she and her birth mother were not. Which causes me to wonder why it is sometimes hard to give freely of my hugs and such.

I was looking on a site and saw a couple of my cousins it kinda freaked me out.

Ladynay said...

Wow Miz JJ! I've seen your around a lot, welcome to my blog Miss Lady Ma'am!

You're making since to me...

Southern, girrrrrl I don't know how that works! But I am not complaining! LOL

I remember the post about your mother.

Freaky, I'll change it up later.

I'll give the chubby puppy some taco salad and it'll be just fine :-D

Last time was this morning when I got to work and I got through.

Me too and you are always gonna be Freaky Deaky so you might as well leave good enough alone. LOL

Your answer makes sense as well.

Why the toes FD? Why the toes???? ROFL

DNT, thanks

It is what it is. *cheese*

I dunno and I saw many folks, mostly for traffic tickets and small stuff like that. Those restraining orders blew me though! LOL

Beana said...

Girl run from dem girl scout cookies run!

Let me find out im not the only one checking the MD site. My ex is on the run and will spend the rest of his sorry ass life in prison when they find his ass lol

AND while the day is cool its like the icing on the cake when I get my calls from Arrah and Gi Joe.

And get motivated on your school work. Dont make me get my skillet.

Beana said...

oh I forgot...lord knows I need to be more affectionate towards my mom but I just can't bring myself to do it. Now I'm in love with the kids and we talk about it daily. However I need to be able to tell it to other family members more often.

Ladynay said...

Girl I done pre ordered my cookies so there isn't any running! LOL They 'posed to be back on the 20th or 22nd...something like that.

Oh snap prison? That's not cool.

Arrah AND GI Joe? Gon' stuff! LOL

SKILLET!!!???!!! Oh *bleep*! I'm bout to break my book RIGHT NOW at the job! ROFL

I feel you on the second comment. I've spoken to my mom twice already today and I didn't say it even though it was on my mind to. *double sigh*

Ms.Honey said...

I HEART Girl Scout cookies....I'm ready for mine to come in.
Ok that's all I could focus on

Ladynay said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

fuzzy said...

oooo I love lemon Girlscout cookies! It is always a joy to come to your blog and give it a good hard reading. I apologize that I haven't stopped by more often i just have been severly distracted with things. Car issues and so fourth and on...

I am also distracted. I graduate in MAY and only have 2 classes this semester. I have to pass them obviously in order to graduate but I dont wanna go to any of the classes! ugghhh oh well we gotta get that piece of paper that says we can do stuff lol so we gotta band together and get through this semester!

fuzzy said...

Also lol @ the house on wheels!

Ladynay said...

Fuzzy darlin you don't have to come with me with excuses, I know why you can't concentrate on school...3 words...Super Bowl Party! Yeah I read about it...yah nasties! LOL *wink*

We gon' make it!

I don't see how people drive them things sometimes!