Thursday, May 24, 2007

Peek a boo!

Feels like it's been a month since I've blogged. I have actually peeked at some blogs today. Doing the work you're paid to do most of the day kinda sucks. LOL

Nothing new is going on with me. Today I have been feeling non existence. That's the best way I can put it. I had a moment earlier where I thought that if I was really non existent no one would give a damn outside of my immediate fam. The thoughts have since gone back to the corner it came from.

My class is kicking my butt. I can do it but I just gotta bust my ass. Right now I am at the library about to take my online quizzes and watch some stuff to help me out for exam 2 on Tuesday. Hence this post will be brief.

This weekend I plan to study, do some volunteer work giving out food at a church, get my hair done, go to the Bodies...the Exhibition thing that's in Durham, then come home and study. Sunday I am going to go to the country for a bit to hang with the fam. I want to but I don't want to go. There isn't really much to do there and I could be home studying. Whatever. Monday is study study study and study for my exam. No one has told me about any cookouts and I am not in a position to invite folks over so it will be just another day I have to study.

Job is the job still want a new one. The issue I am having now is if I find a good evening/night time position, who will watch Pooka?

Speaking of, she is supposed to be going up north for the summer. That would be kinda cool so if I did find something soon I could go ahead and start (assuming I got hired) and have more time to find care for her. It would be nice if Babydaddy could hurry up and tell me if and when he can or can't do something.

Well time is ticking, gotta study.

6 comments:

meljoy said...

wow, I am the first to comment, holy crap...

good luck with school, I had to take the semester off because I am having some medical stuff going on, but work hard! I miss school :-(

deepnthought said...

Study... yay.

I hope this weekend is a good one for you. even with all the studying.

Freaky Deaky said...

I hope you don't still feel non existent today. It's not a very good feeling.

Well you just better bust it because you know if you fail people will be laughing at you and pointing at you going tsk, tsk, tsk. You wouldn't want that would you?

Studying can be a real chore sometimes.

Have a nice weekend.

Emotionalbrotha said...

good luck on the studying-- keep ur head up everything will work out-

Jameil said...

lmao @ Doing the work you're paid to do most of the day kinda sucks. i'll be working memorial day so yeah... def just another day for me too.

blkbutterfly said...

good luck with all the studying! knock 'em dead!

lol @ doing the work you're paid to do is boring. that it is! :-)

have a good weekend!