Friday, December 07, 2007

Another semester down, 12 more to go!

Then this school thing can kiss my butt! ROFL!

Technically our teachers are not supposed to start finals until next week, but all mine gave theirs early so yesterday was my last day of the Fall 07 semester! YAY! I got to wait about a week or two before I get my grades and as always, I'll post them. I am expecting an A, 2 B's, and a C. The C maybe in swimming cuz even though I did the 72 lengths I sucked at the deep end stuff. We'll see.

TMI, I learned that I can't drink a quarter gallon of egg nog and not pay the price for it yesterday. Last night I had cup after cup after cup cuz it soooooooo tasty and this is the only time of year I drink it. But let's just say my insides didn't like me very much last night into this morning.

8 comments:

AR Gal said...

YAY, now you have a some extra free time for awhile.

I'm willing to bet the swimming instructor will give you a B. Based on what he told you about your technique (in an earlier post and you testing out really early might just put you over the edge. Ya never know. Shoooottt, you may f*ck around and get an A....keep hope alive! lol

I have never had eggnog...can you believe that? I dunno it's just something that's never really appealed to me.

Ladynay said...

Yep! Until 1/7! Yippeeeeeee!

Okay Jesse. ROFL!

Do I gotta do you like I did my kid last night. Take one sip and see if you like it. She didn't like it despite her LOVE for milk, but at least she's had it to know!

Anonymous said...

I like egg nog but it's gotta be spiked with the rum...yummmay!!!! But I don't really drink it unless the right person makes it jussssstt right. But today it would probably give me tummy problems so I don't HAVE to have it.

My last class is Monday and I don't have to go back until the 7th either. Man I can't wait!!!! Girl the way you sounded, sounds like the swim guy was giving you an A. I'm with ar gal...KEEP HOPE ALIVE!!! And you getting a C? What's that all about?

Ladynay said...

Egg nog and rum is quite tasty, haven't had none this year but I'm sure my granddiva and 'em will have some for Christmas.

I know I know, normally I am not cool with C's but the reality is I didn't complete some of the things I was supposed to do for the final that was separate from the laps. So I have to keep things in perspective so I won't be dissapointed when the grades are posted up.

AR Gal said...

I know I know, I should try it. I have kept saying for years that I would but ya know it's just never been on the top of my list. lol I LOVE Milk, it is my favorite thing to drink. If Pooka loves it as much as I do and still didn't like the eggnog, things are not looking for me. lol

have a good weekend.

deepnthought said...

yayyyyyyyyyy. So, now you can breathe a little.

Darius T. Williams said...

Congrats on that completion of the semester. My finals are all next week...and um, work on that egg nog thing, hear! That's not cute...at all.

Ladynay said...

ARgal, try it and see.

DNT, yep a little. I won't get used to it!

Durrrrrris, I hear. Good luck on dem dere finals.