Homework started and for the rest of this week and all of next week my schedule will be hell. I'm sure I'll talk about it later, but for now, a meme today and one tomorrow will work for the blogging side of me. Is it April yet?
This meme I got from Black Butterfly. I had to do it while folks were still considering the current time as the beginning of the year. Da morrow's 1 will be a tag from Deep N Thought.
1) Where did you begin 2007? On Grand diva's floor sleeping next to Pooka. My fam camped out in the living room and Aunt diva woke us up just long enough to toast and say happy new year.
2) What was your status by Valentine's Day? Technically single, but I had my eyes on someone.
3) Were you in school (anytime this year)? Yep! Same answer I'll have for at least 4 more years.
4) How did you earn your money? Doing gubment stuff.
5) Did you have to go to the hospital? If you count orientation for the clinic, yes.
6)Did you have any encounters with the police? Yeah, they didn't like the date of my tags!
7) Where did you go on holidays? Far away from NC, like usual.
8) What did you purchase that was over $1000? Nada!
9) Do you know anybody who got married? Yeah, my homie Dr. Nic got married. I think that's the main reason she hardly blogs anymore...that darn man! ROFL They are too cute together tho'.
10) Did you know anybody who passed away? Around this time last year my old school mate was found naked and murdered in her car. Her bitch assed boyfriend did it. Continue to R.I.P Sintia.
12) Did you move anywhere? Nah, I despise moving so hopefully I won't be doing so anytime soon.
14) What concerts/shows did you go to? Was Lion King this year? I went to the Universoul Circus and saw New Edition, K-Ci and Jojo, Ruben Studdard, and I feel like I am leaving someone out. Oh well.
15) Are you registered to vote?Yes
16) Who did you want to win Big Brother? If winning non taxable money is the prize, me! LOL I don't watch the show.
17) Where do you live now? Raleighwood, Norf Crackyaback
18) Describe your birthday. Just another day.
19) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2007???? Enter into a relationship.
20) What has been your favorite moment? There's been a few highlights, but finding out I did better than I thought last semester comes to mind first.
21) What's something you learned about yourself? I can swim a mile and not pass out afterwards. :-)
22) Any new additions to your family? My big eyed, even bigger cheeked cousin Marcus came into the world. This year the twin cousins will be here YAY!
23.) What was your best month? July
24.) What music will you remember 2007 by? All the silly dance songs and silly songs in general like chicken noodle soup and lip gloss.
25) Who has been your best drinking buddy? All the chicks from our monthly get togethers.
26)Make any new friends? Ummmmm, I think so. I don't feel like thinking of when I met some people.
27) Have you made a New Years Resolution? I sure did. To be a better me all around.
28) Favorite Night out? Ummmmm I dunno, I don't go out.
29) Will you end this year with the same mate you started it with? I'm hoping so.
30) What are your plans for Christmas? Christmas 08? Spend it at Grand diva's like I always do.
31) What are your plans and hopes for 2008? To improve myself in all aspects and to get accepted it PT school.