Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday's tag thanks to DNT

Two names you go by:
Ladynay and nay nay

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
If you want the honest answer, skin and a comforter. But I will be wearing a NCCU tee and khakis once I wash my bootymeat. (thanks for the word Freaky, lol)

Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:
Laughter and honesty

Two of your favorite things to do:
Sleep and laugh

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
To fit into some clothes in my closet that I refuse to throw/give away and a good warm hug

Two pets you had/have:
Over 20 years ago I had a dog named Black Jack. I've also had fish and sea monkeys growing up at various stages. Dat's bout it.

Two people you think will fill this out:
Who ever wants to who hasn't been tagged and maybe someone who did this awhile ago and wants to answer differently this time around.

Things that you did last night:
Took and online test and chit chatted on the phone

Two things you ate today:
Nothing yet, but the last of the beans and rice I cooked will be breakfast

Two people you last talked to:
Snookums and my mom

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
Working and catching up on blogs

Two longest car rides:
From NC to TX and from NC to upstate NY

Two favorite holidays:
Thanksgiving and Christmas cuz I always get a good homecooked meal that I don't have to create myself :-P

Favorite beverages:
Water and sweet ice tea. There're plenty more but it's a 2 thing meme :-(

Person no longer alive who you'd like to talk to:
Grandfather and uhhh ummmm MLK *shrug* It would be cool to see what he really thought about things

That's all, have a wonderfull weekend!

5 comments:

Darius T. Williams said...

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

You blogging nekkid? You so nasty! Can I get some pictures? You're still nasty but sharing is caring you know. :o) What better way to show you care then to show me some bootymeat? Exactly. So when can I expect those pics in my e-mail?

Sea monkeys? Those aren't pets they're prey for puny predators. Poor thing. :o(

Ladynay said...

Darius, I feel like I am in an *insert habit here* anonymous meeting! LOL

Freaky, sea monkeys were COOL! I've had a few sets in my lifetime. You should get some! *wink*

deepnthought said...

sea monkeys? never seen em

bootymeat? I have got to add that to my vocab.

Thanks for doing the meme.

Ladynay said...

*gasp* You never seen sea monkeys!!!! Man! I don't know if they sell them anymore for me to tell you to waste a few bucks and set a tank up. LOL