Friday, February 13, 2009

Love and appreciation

To my blood family who reads this...I love you.

To my friends that are like family and those I don't contact like I should...I love
you.

To those who have spent the time to listen when I had to release...I love you.

To that little girl who saved that lifesaver gummy all day for me because she knew gummies are mommys favorite...I love you.

I won't call you out, but yeah, I love you too.

To all my regular blog readers, non regulars, and folks that may be checking me out for the first time. I appreciate you and love you in that love thy neighbor way.

Have a positive day whether you participate in Valentines Day or not.

Thanks!

5 comments:

jwilli said...

"To that little girl who saved that lifesaver gummy all day for me because she knew gummies are mommys favorite...I love you."

awww that is too sweet. happy v day to you both!

Ladynay said...

Isn't it, it made my day yesterday :-)

Happy 2/14 to you too! Do something that makes you smile today.

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too.

Ladynay said...

Don't do anything illegal Mr. Deaky! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Awww. Girl you so sweet, and we all love you too. *HUGS*

That is the cutest thing that Pooka saved you the gummy lifesaver for you. What a doll. I love gummies too. Yummie. Lol