Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I will still blog darnit!

Well it's looking like folks rather read blogs than blog lately. Being that we all can't be readers if no one blogs I will still blog darnit! LOL! There isn't much going on in my world but that's never stopped me from blogging before now has it?

I am still waiting on my official letter from Elon so I can sign my name on the dotted line. I am not looking forward to dropping that first G on them at the end of the month *sigh*

I got this letter from UNC basically asking me to verify my residence for the last 3 years for tuition purposes. The letter confused me cuz I didn't make it into their program. I called yesterday morning and the lady told me that if I read the letter I would have seen that responding was optional. What I wanted to tell the white female (dog) is that the letter said respond in 3 weeks or I'll be charged out of state tuition. But I didn't.

Went to bed before 9pm yesterday and had 3 interesting dreams. One was 2 chicks fighting in my grandmothers backyard. My apparent friend was getting beat down then her friend joined in. When I saw her friend jump in I jumped in on her and beat her up MMA style. I was impressed! The second dream I don't remember at the moment and the third one was a long, detailed dream about me and Slim Shady breaking her first babydaddy (who lives in South America), some really cute bald dude, and some chick out of jail. Don't have much time to go into everything that happened but it was action packed and ended with me looking totally different and paranoid. Years had passed and I still felt like the cops were going to find me and lock me up for helping break those people out of jail. LOL! I need to tell Slim about the dream now that I am thinking about it.

I think I may start rooting for the Boston Celtics. Yesterday I wore a Celtics jersey in honor of St Patty's Day. I got soooooooooooooo much junk spoken to me it was crazy. I don't even follow the NBA like that! I didn't know they were playing the Bulls (and lost)LOL! At least I know there are not many men who like the Celtics in Raleigh :-)

Guess I'll do some work now.

6 comments:

AR Gal said...

I'm at the top of the list of those that prefer to read rather than blog. It's just easier! lol

I can't stand smart @sses. Knowing me, I probably would have gotten into with that lady over the phone and got my pressure all up. lol

Crazy dreams! I can't wait to see Freaky's response. Especially after he reads the one about the girl fight. LMAO!!

Ladynay said...

Yeah I know, but someone has to blog so folks can read right? LOL

I didn't feel like correcting her, she wasn't worth it.

Freaky's gone lurker so you probably won't see a response from him here.

blkbutterfly said...

i'm going to try to step you my blogging. i have some posts in my mind but for some reason haven't gotten them typed out. with it being Spring Break and all, i guess this week would've been the week to knock them out. *shrug*

i'm still waiting on my official letter from the Grad School at UT, which should include whether or not i'm getting any money. the department sent me a letter and asked me to let them know if i planned to attend. yeah, sure, as soon as i have all information in front of me.

oh, i would've gotten smart right back with that woman! you wanna get smart with me?! ok, we can go toe-to-toe!

Anonymous said...

It's like everyone has got the blogger bug. I haven't blogged in a week. I'll probably post something today.

Rashan Jamal said...

next week, I'll be back to work, and I'm sure I'll have all kinds of stuff to blog about. Being off for 2 weeks has got me out of blogging practice.

Ladynay said...

YAY! All yall gave me something to read this morning! Shank yah shank yah shank yah! :-D