Monday, August 30, 2010

It has only been 2 weeks

and school is kicking my butt!!! Seriously. I don't even know how to step my game up any higher. Most people in my life are feeling neglected and I refuse to cut my personal sanity time any shorter. I drove to MD this past weekend and the trip didn't help like I thought it would. Pooka went to Kings Dominion Amusement Park for the first time while I tried to get right mentally. That was her father's birthday present. She turned 9 on the 27th. She had so much fun she is STILL talking about it! LOL!

Blah blah blah vent vent vent. Later.

7 comments:

blkbutterfly said...

hang in there, lady! i'm sorry i don't have anything else to offer. :-(

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

You can do it! Keep your head up! You know it's going to get better! Stay focused! KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE PRIZE!!!! YaaaaY Nay!!!
:)

Glad Pooka had a GREAT B-day!

Jameil said...

I FEEL YOU!! Girl I've had less than a week of teaching & being a student simultaneously and am already convinced I will be even more no-nonsense than I've ever been in my whole life. Get to the point and keep it movin.

Freaky Deaky said...

Don't really have much advice for you other than to make sure you always make some time for yourself no matter what. School is still going to be school and the stress from it will still be there no matter what so like everyone is so fond of saying nowadays, do you.

Glad Pooka had fun!

AR Gal said...

Keep on keepin' on. You can do it!!

Anonymous said...

You can do it!!!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there and know better times will come. Just keep doing what you know is best.