Sunday, November 21, 2010

Another reason I love the fall

It's not only deer season, it's big people season! YAY! What do I mean? I mean that tis' the season that people ditch their beach bodied boo's that they've been toting on their arms all spring and summer long and calling up people like me! You know. The chick/dude with the extra insulation that they wanna cuddle up to late at night. The big teddy bear brotha's and BBW's. IT'S OUR TIME TO SHINE BABAYYYYYYYY! It's officially here!

Had flirty dude at the grocery store say nice things...

Had a great conversation with Snookums where he was being extra (loved it)...

A person from my past hit me up out the blue and said that back in the day I was his "guilty pleasure" Wow! That's a new one for me, but I like it! LOL!

Big people are back in style! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Don't feel bad all my slender, slim, less than thick brothers and sisters. When the weather breaks again in the spring, they will ditch me with my chili and hot chocolate and come crawling back to you with your fruit salad and slushie. It's the way it works! HAHAHAHAHA!

5 comments:

AR Gal said...

LOL!!

Thoughtsofsoutherngal said...

LOL. U silly!

Jameil said...

Plumb crazy. That's all there is to it.

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

I just don't know what to say about you!! Oh yes I do You are a NUT! LOL!

Freaky Deaky said...

*checks your forehead* You feeling all right? You been uncle Charlie's secret elixir again?

Can you sit on my feet? They're kind of chilly. Thanks.