Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Quick and Random

I ate wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too much food today. Not the binging for self punishment like last week, but borderline Thanksgiving type too much. Ugh!

Not going to post Pooka's art up here because what she did was took her government name and did some pretty cool things with it.

A guy that works at the grocery store I frequent asked me out. He jokes with everyone all the time so I don't know if he was serious or not. I just laughed. He laughed too. That means he was playing right? I don't like hurting folks feelings so I hope he was playing.

The second year PT student that rides with me 3 days a week didn't give me any gas money. I didn't ask for any, but when she asked if she could start riding with me she said she'd give me x amount per week.

Lsbnmom has a nice house. It puts me back into "I wanna house" mode. It will fade. It always does.

I feel like I am supposed to be doing something but I don't know what.

Today during lunch I went to the grocery store (different one from above) and they had Pooka's favorite yogurt on clearance. They had to sale in a week so they slashed the prices big time. I brought them all because I knew Pooka would crush them in no time. When I picked Pooka up from afterschool she saw the bag full of her yogurt and kirked out! Her face lit up in a way that tickled me to the point of tears! I couldn't reproduce that reaction if I tried! LOL! After I got myself together I put my seatbelt on and just as I was about to put the car in drive I hear from the back seat....

"you are gonna put that I made you laugh on facebook aren't you?"

After 2 seconds of shock I burst out into yet another fit of laughter! That is my sign to take a fb break! LOL!

8 comments:

Jameil said...

Why on earth did you eat that much??? I'ma try not to punish myself on Thanksgiving! You need to ask for your gas money. You shouldn't have to but you do. You can't afford to be her free ride. It'd be one thing if y'all were trading off cars and weeks but yeah... she needs to come up off that money.

Ladynay said...

I don't have the answer to that :-(

I will mention it tomorrow and see what happens. We used to take turns driving, but her car is leased (why she do that knowing she was a commuter I don't know)and she is over her limit already.

blkbutterfly said...

i hate money conversations. but, yeah, she needs to come off those ends.

lol @ Pooka's FB comment. hmmm... i remember a certain someone not being into Facebook... my how things have changed. ;-)

AR Gal said...

LOL @ grocery store dude. I would joke back with him and tell him he must have a lot of girlfriends with all the flirting he does.

Glad you're going to ask for those ends. Hell she offered, it's time to pay up or get to steppin'!

"I feel like I am supposed to be doing something but I don't know what."

I feel like that too. Like seriously, I need a sign!!

Freaky Deaky said...

*sigh* I thought I taught you better grasshopper. If it were me next time we were driving I'd unzip my pants, look at her, then look at my lap, and then look at her again. Then I'd tell her I have needs and she can either pay on that gas like she promised or we could work something out but if she didn't have an answer in the next minute she needs to start walking home. Obey your pimp hand!

Maybe you should be studying.

Monique said...

I am cracking up at Freaky's comment. *smh* LOL

You need to talk to her about that gas money. No free rides around here, especially during these times.

I can just imagine Pooka being excited. I love happy kids.

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

@Freaky Bwhahahahahahaha!

I can just imagine Pooka's face! I get that excited about food and things I like too!

I agree with everybody else about the money. You should get the exact amount she said or it's over!

I want to know what in the world did you eat that was Thanksgiving pig out good???

Is her name Dione cause that's my word verification? LOL!

Ladynay said...

Everyone: That next morning she came off some ends first thing after hopping in the car. I didn't have to bring it up :-)

BB: It's Elon's fault for me being on that dagnabit fb! Grrrrrr

ARgal: lol, wouldn't be surprised if he really did!

I found out what I was supposed to have been doing versus blogging. It was a school assignment! *sigh*

FD: I don't have anything to pull out my zipper so your cash, gas, or ass thing won't work so well if I did it! LOL

Mo, happy kids rock! :-)

GP: the better question was what didn't I eat! *sigh*

Her name isn't Dione but that's a decent name.