Thursday, January 13, 2011

My name is Bennett...

...and I ain't in it! Thank God!

Lunch time comes around and I check my email for the photo. I didn't know dude. His face did not ring any sort of bells with me. So I called the detective up. We chit chatted. This detective works cold cases and when they reopen a case they have to interview everyone mentioned in that file. The dude they were looking for was in the file. With some back and forth it was determined that the dude must have lived in my apt and continued to use the address after he moved. This guy has been using my address since 98. I moved here in 03.

Conversation lasted 2-3 minutes at the most and that was that. No info was asked for and I was told that I would not be contacted by them again.

So that's how the story ends!

3 comments:

K. Rock said...

Good! Glad that's over and it ended with no incident.

Freaky Deaky said...

Oh you're in it alright, Ladynay! *turns on the bright, hot lights* I KNOW you saw something, heard something, or know something! Confess! We know about your ties to Albino hate organizations. We can do this the easy way or the hard way but I will get my answers.

The end? *cues dramatic music*

E said...

Wow. All's well that ends well.