Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Untitled

My relationship with Snookums started slowing down awhile ago. Didn't really feel the need to blog about it. Now the relationship has officially stopped. He suggested we discontinue talking to one another. Don't have much choice but to comply. It wasn't a nasty breakup. Neither one of us wanted it to happen, but it did. Fucking distance. This hurts. We both hurt. I've lost a friend. I don't know how to cope with this right now. So lost. Thought blogging would help. I was wrong. What's really fucked up is the only thing I want to do right now is call and talk to him. It's what I'm used to doing when I'm upset...

11 comments:

Jameil said...

:( Somehow I didn't know it was a long distance relationship. I'm sorry you're going through this. It's so hard.

Monique said...

All this time I never knew it was long distance. (((hugs to you)))

Anonymous said...

Ladynay, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here:

Thoughtsofsoutherngal said...

I didn't know it was long distance either. Hang in there. (((HUGS)))

Tz said...

Iz sorry. I know how you are feeling and what you are going through. It will be okay. If you need to talk..... hit me up! Iz available 24/7.

blkbutterfly said...

Oh, so sorry to hear about this. Hang in there!

AR Gal said...

So sorry dear (((HUGS))

K. Rock said...

Aww NayNay. I am sorry to hear this. It will get better. *hugs and back circles*

Ladynay said...

Thanks for the net love. You all are awesome.

Unknown said...

Awww. I'm so sorry to hear that things didn't work out. Distance is always tough on a relationship especially when we are so busy with other priorities...Kids, work and School. I hope things getting easier for you soon Luv.

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

I'm so sorry this happened.I feel and know your pain! :(

Well fall is coming and you know what you said... ((HUGS))