Saturday, November 26, 2011

I should blog...LOL

School is okay. We started on the 7th then once we got our feet wet we had this whole week off for Turkey Day. Once we get back in next week we will be off again for Christmas! Score!
Pooka is doing well. She hasn't been feeling 100% the last few days but she is better now.

I am still working with people with developmental disabilities every Sunday. Thought I would have to quit, but things worked out.

Turkey Day with the fam was amazing as always. I love them folks! My mom still is not mentally ready to drive/ride down here so she stayed in MD. She is having a blast with the house to herself. My almost 3 year old cousin is a handful and my mom is enjoying her time not having to keep an eye out for him!

Pooka and I are going up that way for Christmas, as always. I have not decided if I am going to make that a trip to visit friends or not. We shall see.

These past few weeks have not been the best for me, but they definitely have not been the worse and for that I am thankful!

Happy belated Gobble Gobble Day!

3 comments:

Freaky Deaky said...

Happy belated Gobble Gobble Day to you as well. Vegans and Vegetarians can suck it this week!!!

Hope your mom is able to make that drive next year.

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

Glad school is going well, Pooka is better and the holdays are great for you! Gobble! Gobble! LOL!

Newy said...

Hey Nay! Glad things are going well. When I have a challenging day...I sing to myself "I've had some good days...I've had some hills to climb...I've had some weary days...And lonely nights...But when I look around...And I think things over...All of my good days...They out weigh my bad days...So I won't complain