Tuesday, February 24, 2015

1 more day

     Tomorrow evening I will be on a bus to Texas! The trip will be long, but I leave in the evening so I am sure I will sleep a good portion of the trip! I am soo glad I chose to ride vs. driving this time. I have not packed not one thing! The only thing I have done to prepare for this trip is get my hair redone, LOL! I plan to keep it simple so the only thing I really need to do is throw some outfits together. I hope the buses are not crowded so I can put my legs on the seat next to me. This trip is much needed. I have not seen this set of friends since April! Soo excited!

     Once a month I would love to travel to a place that I have never been before. That's a free floating goal I have for myself in 2015. The place can be an hour to days away from Raleigh. I don't care as long as it's somewhere I've never been before. I believe that is a reasonable goal! In my head I plan on hitting up a lot of states...and of course the HUGE Europe trip in June!

Well, let me get my day started. The sooner I start the sooner I finish.

TTYL




No comments: