Sunday, February 15, 2015

OMG! Time to recalculate! *weight loss stuff*

On blogger, when you want to attach a pic, it will ask you where you want to load from. One of the options is "from your phone". I clicked it out of curiosity and saw a bunch of pics from my old phone! It's kinda scary cuz I remember deleting all my pics on my phone once I put them on fac.ebook or did whatever I was going to do with them.

So while in the process of deleting photos from this file, I came across this....



OMG! I took this pic on June 28th 2014! This is my new highest recorded weight! I thought it was 436.6!

So let's recalculate this thing! 442.8-363= 79.8 pounds lost from my highest weight ever!

.......and 20.2 pounds away from 100 pounds lost!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments: