Sunday, February 15, 2015

This is really happening...*weight adventure entry*

I am going to try and mention somewhere in the title if the post is going to be about this weight loss adventure. It is very prominent in my life right now and if I am going to post regularly again it will come up a LOT!

Today was my official weigh in.





That's right! 363 on the dot! That makes a 436.6-363.0= 73.6 pound weight loss!!! OMG! This is really happening! I have not been in the 360s since 2008, 2006, and 2004. I remember in 2009 an old blogger named Marlon, yall remember Marlon right? I don't think he blogs anymore. But anywho, Marlon and I worked out a time or two at Pl.anet Fit.ness. I remember getting on the scale and I could NEVER seem to get the scale out of the 370s no matter how hard I worked.

I am 26.4 pounds away from losing 100 pounds. The fact that I am able to type that sentence has literally brought me to tears.

TTYL

2 comments:

Jameil said...

I'm reading every post and LOVING the weight loss chronicles! You're such an inspiration! So super extra proud of you!!!!!!!

Ladynay said...

Thank you ma'am! Hope you and the family are well!