Saturday, February 14, 2015

Woooooooo

Went to Wally world to pick up some things and decided to use the health check machine. I assessed weight and blood pressure. I know these machines are not exactly accurate but it puts you in the ball park. Weight was about right and the BP?

I like it. A whole lot better that 181/118 that's for sure.

I have not done my official weigh in, but I have lost more weight and more people are starting to notice. It's kind of surreal. Instead of people asking if I lost weight, they say something like..."you have lost a lot of weight!!!!" Like there is no guessing to it! I love it! Right now I am about the weight I was in 2008! When I look in the mirror I still see my imperfections and I know I have a long way to go, but I am celebrating every little win for my health!

I love results! This is only the beginning!


No comments: