Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Sup?

Quick and dirty. Here we go!

Pooka and I are going to Europe next Friday! I am super excited!

Pooka is now a high school freshman. She was in daycare when I started my blog. *SMH*

I finished my modified In.sani.ty program. I can definitely say that I feel a lot toner in my arms and thighs. I may start another round when I return from vacation.

I have been at my first PT job for almost 2 years! Feels like I took the boards last month.

As of about 5pm this evening, my non official weigh in day weight is 336 which is an 106 pound loss so far. I reached a plateau for basically the entire month of May. I knew I would hit one at some point, and know that I will again in the future. So I am not tripping. I have finally broken this plane and the pounds are steady dropping again :)

When I reach the 200 pound loss mark. I think that I want to go indoor skydiving. The only spot that does it is only an hour and change away.

Until next time....

2 comments:

blkbutterfly said...

HIGH SCHOOL?! My goodness! Time flies. One of my friends from high school has a daughter who'll be a freshman (at the high school we attended) in the fall and I felt so old.

What part of Europe are you going to see? It's been six years so my European adventure and I still remember it vividly.

Congrats on getting past the plateau!

Newy said...

WOW...what?!?!?!?! I remember when Pooka was little Pooka. Going to read and catch up.