Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Thankful

I am currently in my truck waiting for my mom to finish with her mental health appointment. I got a call a few minutes ago from her therapist offering a program 3 times a week that will pick her up and have her socialize with folks other than me and Pooka, for pennies!!!!!! I am soooo happy I am literally about to cry. I've been trying to get my mother into a program like this for several years now, but they only provided transportation to folks with Medicare which she is constantly denied from receiving. I offered to pay for it, but fine lines said I could not!

I was upset when my mother changed mental health providers. It was like they just tossed her out in the cold, but now I am so glad they did because I would not have found this new provider that is doing the damn thing and making ways for my mother to be better supported!

I had to get this out my system!


1 comment:

Newy said...

Glad to see you are still around. I blew the dust off my blog to get some stuff off my chest. It is still therapeutic.