Saturday, March 18, 2017

Update

I like my new job. It is stressful at times, but I like what I do.

I have got myself into gardening and trying to grow my own food. So far, so good.

My weight is back on the downward spiral I was on. It feels good to be back into a routine. So I weighed in at work today. I am trying to figure out an official scale I can use on a weekly basis, like I did when I was a companion for the 103 year old woman.

She died last year.

I need a official scale cuz the one at work is a sit down scale so I have to put my knees in the seat to see the weight. Having a scale in my house is a bad idea, LOL! Anywho, today I weighed in at 350.

So to recap, I started at 442, lost 126, gained 53, lost 19... I consider myself successful and a continuous work in progress.

No comments: