Why oh why am I up at this hour of the morning on a Sunday? I have no clue. I don't have to be awake until 9 to get my mom back to the station on time. I will blog about her visit later. The Romper Room closed about 3am this morning and yeah I got paid which was a surprize. But I'll tell you what....it was needed. God has a way of handling things. Lil D finally calmed down after I got off the computer and held him for awhile. I can tell his parents hold him alot cuz if I put him down he made a mad face with me. But I didn't do to bad, maybe I will do it again....who knows.
Well next subject....a net friend of mine had posted some questions in her blog and her readers were supposed to type there names in her comment sections and she would answer the questions about you. Even though she doesn't know me outside the internet realm I thought it was interesting to give it a try. Here are the questions:
01. Reply with your name and I will write something about you.
02. I will then tell what song/movie remind me of you.
03. If I were to apply an o'clock to you, it would be...
04. I will try to name a single word that best describes you.
05. I'll tell you the most memorable moment I've had with you.
06. I will tell you what animal you remind me of.
07. I'll then tell you something that I've always wondered about you.
08. Put this in your journal(Blog).
Here is what she came up with:
What BlueAngel thinks of ME...
02. I will then tell what song/movie reminds me of you. Straight Up - Chante Moore
03. If I were to apply an o'clock to you, it would be...730am. You always seem to post something around that time.
04. I will try to name a single word that best describes you. Inquisitive - You do not have a problem asking questions about any and every thing. With being inquisitive, you're imaginative and have the ability to take something simple and run wild with it.
05. I'll tell you the most memorable moment I've had with you. Our days in PEAA with the "use these words" activity.
06. I will tell you what animal you remind me of. I wouldn't say an animal, but you remind me of Poison Ivy. Not because it gives you a rash, but the fact that the rash is contagious - bad analogy, I know...Lan you have the type of contagious personality that turns any rainy day into a sunny one. No matter how I have felt in the past, I could always depend on you to brighten my day with one of your antics.
07. I'll then tell you something that I've always wondered about you. I've always wondered if you've ever met Blue, since you live in the same state.
From what she knows of me that's pretty good. I don't think I have ever heard that Chante Moore song but betta believe I will look it up online later. I laughed out loud about the time because it was 7:30 when I was reading her comments so she was on the money! I used to post everyday in some of my internet groups that early cuz I be to work at like 6:45. By time I get in get everything up and running on routine, it's about that time. I have slowed up alot because of my job and that's another blog in itself. I do ask a lot of questions, too many in my opinion. I kinda feel slow sometimes. But again, that is another blog for another time. I must tell you though when I read the poison ivy comment, I was like WTF till she explained it...LOL Who is Blue? He has an online group (PEAA) he is a nut that lives about 4 hours away in SC. Haven't had any contact with him in a hot minute. Maybe I'l shoot him an email at his last known email and hope for the best! :-P
I'll get up with chall a little later....Pooka has risen!