Remind me to throw a shoe at MzB and Blue Angel for starting and keeping this going. Here is what Mr. Style had to say about LadyNay:
02. I will then tell what song/movie remind me of you. I pick That Lady by the Isleys. We talk alot about your adventures and the men seem to want to know who you are
03. If I were to apply an o'clock to you, it would be... 7:30 because that when we woudl talk at my other job...lol
04. I will try to name a single word that best describes you. Inquisitive. You are determined to see what is on other's minds. Very good quality
05. I'll tell you the most memorable moment I've had with you. The time I sent you a copy of Lloyd Banks. You could easily taken your butt to the store but NOOOO...LOL
06. I will tell you what animal you remind me of. Bear Cub. They are pretty playful and we can joke about a lot of things...
07. I'll then tell you something that I've always wondered about you. I wonder if you can sing. You have a voice that sounds, to me, like you can sing...Am I right?
*As I nod my head to my Lloyd Banks*Whos that lady....maybe that is the problem, men want to know who I am and there is no definitive answer to that. There are so many pieces to this puzzle and I am not sure if all the pieces came in the box. I find some every now and again. I do try to understand other people, I don't like not knowing. It's hard to understand myself nevertheless other people, so I need other people to translate sometimes, especially with men! Bear cub....hmmm they are cute. I couldn't sing if someone paid me, just don't tell me that in the car when one of my songs are on! I wish I could really sing though. It moves people in ways some other vocal communication just can't. So all and all this was not bad.