Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Car Accident Prone

I am not complaining by no means of the word, but, I have never been driving a car that has been in an accident or was never in the car when 2 of my past cars have been totaled! But I have 2 particular girlfriends that are always getting into accidents, at least it seems that way to me!

My girl Rican was involved in a horrible accident a good 3 years or so ago. Messed her up BAD. Had to have surgery after surgery after surgery. Some young 19 old chick not paying attention and ran into my girl on the drivers side. Anyways....I go up to her job to pick up some things (she works at the grocery store) and by me not seeing her up there in awhile I was picking at her about how she couldn't call nobody. Rican tells me that she'd been in another car accident. Her car is totaled and she had been out for 2 weeks!!!! Thank heavens the only thing bothering her is her neck this time. So that's one of my girls....

Then today while I am bs'n at work cuz there still isn't nothing in my IN box, my girl Hair calls me up and asked me if I could take her home from work today. My first question is "where is your car?" Then she tells me the story of how she reared someone. No one hurt, the car is messed up and not in her possession. I am like "WHAT!!!!!!" followed by me acting like I am fussing her out and how I will pick her up....but yall have to understand....I have known Hair for about 5/6 years. This accident makes the fourth one I know of since I have known her! I don't know what it is. She can drive. I have been in the passenger seat many a day with her behind the wheel. So I don't know what it is! Are some people just car accident prone?

That's what's on my mind today....

1 comment:

Tz said...

I agree with you. I have a girlfriend that I have know since HS. She has had accident after accident. Car after car. They need to just suspend her license. LOL