Tuesday, July 12, 2005

More Blah

Well once again it's before 5 and I am blogging which means those "ladies" I work with still ain't doing their job. But I won't say anything, it just gives me more time to endulge in my blog hopping habit. Lately I have been jumping further and further into a specific community of people and I swear the more I jump the more interesting it gets! I am trying to find the big black girls with issues community so I can read the rants and raves about people like me! LOL Next...

Once again it's another day in Blah mode. This "extra" time on the job isn't really helping. It just gives me more time to think about things that I really don't need to think about. They say an idle mind is the devils playground. I think that's true if you count all the evil type scheme's that have played and replayed in my mind all day today. Next....

Part of me wants to hit one of the fellas up and invite them over. Not because my drive is back, just because it seems like the thing I should be doing. Plus I am bored! I really need a new hobby! I am trying to stay away from the food hobby and the men hobby. I am not really feeling playing around on my instruments. I am just blah! I called Lookalike to see if he wanted to watch a movie tonight but didn't leave a message, not because I actually want to hang out, I actually been wanting to be by myself...it's that I feel bad for falling asleep when he was supposed to drop by last night. I can feel guilty about the simplest things! I had this nice email typed out to T-lo but deleted it before I hit send.....blah Next.....

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooohh ohohoh!

Allow me to permit you to laugh at me for a second.....

Since the beginning of the year I have been wearing my hair in different styles, all involving weave. It was part of my New Years resolution to take better care of myself inside and out. My co workers (white) marvel at the ways that "we" do our hair and how we have so many options. It's funny how they are interested in how the weave works. Anyways, the style of the week this week is my hair pulled back with a pony tail attachment (tres cute). Weeeeeeeeeeeell this morning my co worker walks by my office and says good morning like she always does, takes a few steps backwards and asked me "Where's your hair?" I reached back and my hair was not there!!!!! So I fly out the office, luckily I don't live far from the job and there my hair was, sitting in it's normal spot at my house! Thank God I get here early so only about 3 people saw me without it! Thank goodness I have already explained that all the styles I flaunt isn't 100% Lady Nay hair! For a while "they" thought it was mine, some of the sista's did too! LOL

This is a NEVER for me! I am not the prim and proper type nor do I consider myself a fashion diva....but I am NOT the one to leave the house with my hair a mess. If all else fails you'll see me in a hat or I'd wrap it up Badu style!

I am falling apart......

1 comment:

Tz said...

ROTFLMFAO

Girl I feel out my seat laughing at that one! LOL

Ran home for some hair.

ROTFLMFAO