Saturday, July 09, 2005

Family TMI

You know your part of the family's "grown folk" when the grown folks talk about sex around you and don't flinch....allow me to explain.

Big Mama (my great grandmother) passed away a few years ago. Apparently before she had her strokes and deteriorated she was still getting her groove on. Now I know Big Mama had friends drop by the house but darnittoheck I really didn't know that she was handling hers till just about the end! Big Daddy told her on their wedding night that from that night forward she was never to wear panties to bed. Which unknownst to me my grandmother told all my aunt/uncles/cousins when they got married. That word of wisdom never got to me because she died before my old wedding date. Now if the fact of knowing she was doing her thing was alot for me to take lemme add another story onto that.

My grandmother and family members get into the discussion of Big Mama and things she used to say and do. So grandma, the grand diva herself, in rebuttal, says that she can not go without panties to bed because her *ussy is so juicy it would run down her leg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my grandma didn't say that! No No No No No! No wonder granddad tried them blue pills.....till they started acting up with his sugar (diabetes). Man O mannnnn this is family TMI that I didn't need to know about! I don't know if I can look at my grandmother the same! This just isn't right! First Big Mama and her sex life and now my grandmothers juicy coochie! I can't take it! I just can't take it! I hope I don't learn anything about my mama when she moves down or I will just LOOSE IT!

And now you know and knowings half the battle! *wink*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I AM LOVING THIS NAY...WOOOOOO LEMME FIND OUT GREAT GRAN WAS BUCK WILD...BLESS HER SOUL. I AINT EVEN MAD AT HER...