Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Mainhater (see 6/26 posting)

Why oh why did one of my co-workers come into my office and closed my door behind her....I knew she was about to vent...and tell me that Mainhater just changed the rules again on a topic that I came up with the rules for....

When I first got on as a regular employee, I was giving the task to figure out the easiest way to accomplish the task of Blahsayblah. After I read all the statutes and laws I came up with a way to do the job in 3 steps....only 3. This was looked over by Mainhater/the supervisors/and our administrator and it was all good. After my title change, I was no longer over Blahsayblah and that responsibility was given to my co worker who came in my office just awhile ago. Now the rule, according to Mainhater is the process should take 5 steps. This includes mailing xyz off and having abc sign it and mailing it back, so I guess that would be 6 steps instead of 5 if you add abc mailing it back. Then she says, no matter what abc does, do the final step which is step 3 of my process. WHAT IS THE POINT OF MAILING IT OFF WHEN NO MATTER WHAT ABC SAYS THE THING IS GOING TO GET DEALT WITH!!!!!!!!!!! One big waste of time and postage. I think I am starting to understand why I get more stuff done while maintaining email conversations and now blogging.....they make things too hard for themselves!

I would say something but I already know, what Mainhater says goes so what would be the point?

Now let me stop talking about work b4 I get fired! LOL

3 comments:

lj said...

Shut up and Color....trust I know that policy

Tz said...

I was wondering why you did not put down the phone also.

Oh yeah, get the bed! LOL Get the car when ya hooptie is no longer running......

Anonymous said...

I have the firewall that came with my windows xp. I want a better one. What is a VERY good firewall i can download and use for free that dosen't slow down my computer?
:(