Wednesday, August 24, 2005

My feelings are hurt....

I am so mad right now I had to break from my work.....

My feelings are hurt...I called home to check on Pooka (I didn't take her to daycare today) and while talking to Whitebrotha, he asked me if there was more food? WTF? I have been busting my butt trying to keep everyone fed. Yes it's peanut butter and jelly....yes it's spagetti.....yes its rice and beans....yes it's oatmeal. Shit, what do they expect? I just spent money in Chicago....I get paid monthly...it's the end of the month....and I just don't have it in my budget till next week to go get more food for 3 grown folks plus a toddler! I got an old service I'd used a long time ago to get me a food voucher, so I will pick up more food for free tomorrow but damn! Then he proceeds to tell me that his food stamp card should come in the mail in a few days and then he can buy some REAL FOOD. That is what hurt my feelings! I have half a mind to take them to the shelter on my way to class TOMORROW!

2 comments:

The Foxybrown Show said...

If they don't want it...Send it my way girl I grew up on all of those items you named and on still enjoy them very much. I know it's Thursday now but WHY the fuck are people so unappreciative when they asses don't have a pot or a window?

Ok I'm done!
See you on the show!

Anonymous said...

Wow didn't know you started this I will be back.