Somebody started a game of tag. They wanted to share 5 things about themselves and tagged some folks at the end to do the same. They tagged folks, then they tagged folks, insert a ton more tags and now I've been hit. So here we go:
1. Yesterday I think was my first time eating at Outback Steakhouse. Part of me wants to say I've been but I can't remember going, so I'll say yesterday was the first time. It wasn't the best nor worst experience but I don't think it will be high on my "let's go to...." list.
2. I love blowing bubbles. Always have, always will. How can one be mad while blowing bubbles? You simply can't do it!!! You can be mad and not to want to do it, but if you do, you feel better. I bet some are smiling right now just thinking about blowing bubbles. :-D
3. I can crochet. Back in elementary school a chick would sit by herself everyday and crochet a pink and grey blanket. At the end of the school year that thing was HUGE and very pretty. So I learned how. I haven't done it in awhile but it's not all that difficult. I could never get into the groove of knitting. That was my best friends thing.
4. I had preeclampsia at the very end of my pregnancy. At the time I didn't really know what it was outside of high blood pressure and it was one of the things keeping me in the hospital those 4 days. After I got home I learned it could have been fatal for either me, Pooka, or both of us.
5. I also was unconscious when Pooka was born. Basically after 22 hours of ultra fun labor I was given an epidural and went night night when I wasn't supposed to. Next thing I know my eyes are slowly opening and I saw a few blurry nurses and heard muffled yelling that I had a girl and how much she weighed and what not. All I could remember asking was "I had the baby?" So yeah everyone missed Pooka coming out of me, even babydaddy. At first I never told anyone that I had had a c-section because I felt less than a woman and was embarrassed. I cried about it for a long time. I mean I didn't undergo the whole natural birth process PLUS missed the birth of MY FIRST CHILD!!! Then add all the hormones trying to get themselves together after Pooka left the body and I was a crying mess. I had to slowly realize that having a healthy baby was the MOST important thing and as time went on the fact she didn't come all the way down my birth canal became less and less of a big deal. I am still kind of mad I missed it. :-(
So there you have it. I know that at least ONE of these things is something you didn't know about me. LOL
I tag anyone who hasn't been tagged already and wants to do it.