Friday, March 16, 2007

499

This entry here makes 499 posts out of someone who does not like to write. Wow! I guess I should do something semi special for this milestone coming up Monday huh?

This weekend should be fun. Tonight is the circus, Sat. morn is the St. Patty's Day parade, Sat. after noon Pooka's out w/her dad and I take on another baby that is younger (sounds insane right?), entertain everybody most of Sunday and hopefully keep from killing Babydaddy. We'll see how that goes.

I can't believe spring break is almost over :-( Maybe I would have enjoyed it more if I didn't have to work through it. Not that I am regretting my choices in life or getting older, I just wish I could go back to when I didn't have much responsibilities outside of help clean the house and go to school. I miss those days.

On the job front, my favorite ex coworker to whom I've named Mainhater on my blog has decided to come back to work. In NC when you retire you have to be out of work for 6 months before you could go back to work and when you do work you can only work a certain amount of hours. So she is coming back Tuesday. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY *eyeroll* Even though she is only gonna be working a couple days out the week I have that feeling that this isn't gonna be all peaches and cream. Again, we will see how that goes.

Oh yeah, homeland security has given me permission to visit outside the country! Meaning I got my passport in the mail yesterday! I can be international now bayyyy bayyy! LOL When I looked at the pic that I took at the post office I knew I wasn't gonna like the passport. Now that I got it, I am very close to hating it photo wise. It looks like I have a lengthy beard or something the way the shadowing came through :-(

Well it just started to rain hard now which means I need to catch a quick nap on the couch and be 15 minutes late for work. Lata!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ladynay,
I feel you! I often think about just how good we had it being kids. Our biggest responsibilities were making sure our chores and homework was done and the biggest joy was just riding a bike and watching cartoons (esp. on Saturday mornings). Those were truly the days.........

Ladynay said...

Ar-gal, girl somebody needs to let the younger than us folks know! Paying bills are not fun unless you got bank like that were it don't phase you! LOL Even the drug dealers got to work dem streets to get paid!

Anonymous said...

lol @ taking a nap & being late just b/c of the rain..

hope ur weekend is good.. it sounds cool.. dont kill nobody! (this weekend or at work)

Ladynay said...

TTD, I got to work on time :-( Many folks didn't tho' LOL! You know how the sound of rain relaxes most folks :-D

Weekend should be good. I won't be catching any cases anytime soon. Promise! LOL

Anonymous said...

Have fun this weekend!

Ladynay said...

Thanks, you too Miss Ma'am!

LUVIN ME said...

Have a great Weekend, and don't kill Pooka's dad!

Ladynay said...

I'll do what I can Luvin. Just shake your head and laugh if you see that I made national news this weekend! :-P

Freaky Deaky said...

Um can I get some beard grooming tips Ladynay, um sir? LOL! [Dodges a variety of objects being thrown at me Matrix style.]

Being a grown up can suck! I'm so ready to find a sugar mama to cash me out and take care of me.

Have a nice weekend!

Ladynay said...

LOL! I am iggn' you! *mumbling*

Enjoy yours as well!

TrinaBeingTrina said...

Don't ever say you look like you have a beard. hahaha
I tell my daughter and youngest sister all the time they need to enjoy being young because being grown is no joke...although I also would not want to turn back the hands of time.

btw...If you need to kill babydaddy go right ahead, because a sistah's gotta do what a sistah gotta do!! :-)

have a great weekend.

Ladynay said...

Okay I won't say it again...

I sharpened the knifes just in case ;-P

Enjoy yours as well!