Thursday, March 15, 2007

Told you I felt it coming...

Got this from one of my peeps on another net venture...

1. In three words, explain what ended your last relationship?
Finally got tired

2. When was the last time you shaved your legs?
I think I was in middle school

3. What were you doing this morning at 8am?
Ummmmm haven't got there yet but if it's like any other day I will be either working or reading blogs.

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Doing the bathroom thing

5. Are you any good at math?
Depends on the level we talking, calculus based physics made me cry.

6. Last night?
What about it? What did I do? I got mine :-P

7. Do you have any famous ancestors?
Maybe, not sure. I have some folks that used to be famous that are still living.

8. Have you ever burped in front of the opposite sex?
Sure

9. Do you know the words to the song on your blog?
If I had one I am sure I would know it. LOL

10. Last thing you received in the mail?
Snail and email were junk.

11. How many different beverages have you drank today?
Zero but I may have some water or silk before I head out.

12. What's one thing you wish to change about yourself?
Duh, I DDR'ed last night making it 2 nights in a row! Hopefully I can keep moving and lose this mess. Here is what the arcade version looks like.

13. What do you wish for?
Great health, that way I can do what I need to do to get my other wishes accomplished.

14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
I haven't been to the beach in a minute but I may do it in JAMAICA JAMAICA since you asked :-P

15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had?
Fortunately my dental folks always drug me up good so I haven't been in much pain, even with the root canal.

16. What is outside of your back door?
Deck/Patio/Storage unit

17. Any plans for Friday night?
Universoullllllllllllllll Circus!

18. Do you like the ocean?
LOVE IT

19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorn?
Ummmm yes indeed, love the cheese kind :-)

20. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
Nope, maybe I should one day *shrug*

21. Natural childbirth or epidural?
Me and epidurals don't get along so I'll take natural for 400 Alex.

22. Something you are excited about
JAMAICA JAMAICA! You can tell when I am excited about something cuz I seem to type it over and over, LOL

23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?
Strawberry w/optional fruit like peaches....yum!

24. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive?
They have all passed on. I only have one grandparent left and still have both parents.

25. Describe your keychain:
Which one? My car keys have both car keys and fob and my house keys has all the important keys (house key, work key, work drawer key, stuff like that) and all my store card thingamawhatsits.

26. Do you like anyone in your blog roll?
No, I despise all of them!!!!! What kind of question is that? LOL

27. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group?
When I gave my presentation for my Exercise Physiology class and my classmate jacked me up. I blogged about that. *eyeroll*

28. What is your winter coat like?
I have a few but I mostly rock the leather coat with gold zippers.

29. How often do you lay with your significant other and just cuddle, no sex?
I don't cuddle enough with any body/thing...cept my pillows. :-) I need to get me another body pillow.

30. Can you tie a cherry stem in a knot with your tongue?
I haven't done it in a long time but I probably still can if the stem is long enough.

10 comments:

Ms.Honey said...

Very very interesting grasshopper LOL

Anonymous said...

I meant to ask you this yesterday, what is DDR?

Ladynay said...

Honey, it's the best I can do cuz nothing really is going on right now :-)

Southern, DDR stands for Dance Dance Revolution. It's a video game that is manipulated by your feet. If you ever see some bright colors or a video on a tv with arrows scrolling on it, that's probably DDR. Lemme see if I can find an example on the net.

deepnthought said...

when I got to the one abut your legs, I couldn't keep from singing Video by India.Arie. But this was cool. I have been meaning to ask you what southern gal did.

deepnthought said...

okay, I see you answered while I was typing. I have seen that before cool.

Ladynay said...

DNT, that's my theme song! My legs don't grow a lot of hair so I don't have the need to shave them. I have added pix too so everyone could be on the same page. :-D

Freaky Deaky said...

LOL @ thingamawhatsits. You know what they're called. You sound like a mother. I bet you tell your baby to get the thingamawhatsits and then get mad at her when she brings back the wrong thing. Just evil. Evil I tell you.

You're being secretive with the famous family. :o( I'm still waiting to get your social security number and banking information too.

Ladynay said...

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I know what they are called, but it's slips my mind. Why don't you remind me? LOL

You shouldn't be calling yourself evil, no matter how true it is! *wink*

OH! You still didn't get that...it's 123-45-6789 and the account number is 987654321. Got that? Good! :-P

Anonymous said...

I've seen those DDR at the movie theater.

Ladynay said...

Hmmmm why would they have them at the movies? Go in to watch your movie all sweaty and stuff. Ewwww.