Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Another random shorty

One should not watch videos like "The Drag King" at 4 in the morning when you're half sleep...

While helping in the cafeteria of Pookas school I noticed that the pizza had cheese in the crust. Back in my day we only had the basic squares!

While talking to one of the IT guys he mentioned that he was 23. Even though I am not much older I felt old.

He looks 33.

The recycle men came on the job, but only one of the dudes came in. Not the one I wanted to see either.

Bellsouth/AT&T whatever they call themselves now had one of their telemarketers call me and gave me some jazz about a free upgrade. I questioned it and questioned it and after dude assured me my phone bill would stay the same I told him I'd take the upgrade. From the time I hung up the phone till the time I call the company the next day I felt something was right. While talking to the chick in billing I was told my phone bill would go up about 30 bucks! I cancelled the upgrade right then and there. Dude was trying to jack me up! My phone bill is about the same every month and I don't need to be increasing it.

Ticketmaster sent me an email yesterday stating my tickets were being printed and mailed to me for the Universoulllllllllllllll Circus. I rather buy tickets from the venues box office but this particular venue is open from 10-4 *eyeroll* so I used ticketmaster and chose the free mail me my ticket option. I wonder where they are mailing them from cuz I wanna make sure I have them before it's show time.

Rickey Smiley had a running joke that consisted of singing a certain part of Amazing Grace. So now when I pass my coworker or she passes me, either one of us will break out with that certain part of the song.

Just cuz I most likely won't join any type of greek life, don't mean I don't enjoy watching them do what they do...whatever they do...

I need more of a variety when it comes to panty color. Like I am missing colors like orange, green and yellow...

I could be doing the babysitter thing this weekend and I don't really mind. Every parent needs some them time or grown folks time.

I still like that Christina Aqulera (sp) song genie in a bottle...

I DDR'ed last night! :-D

Spring break is almost over :-(

My cousins are trying to have our annual cousins trip on my b-day weekend. Depending on where they decide to go I won't say nothing. Planning a trip for multiple folks with slightly varying taste is not something I want to put my foot in, hence I let them do all the planning and what not.

I should be in MD for Easter. I am not sure cuz my plan is not to travel again till Jamaica.

I am very close to another blogger milestone and I have no clue what I am gonna do about it. HMPH!

I like how my pillows smell.

The guy who provided the sperm to help create what is now Ladynay called me and asked me for my ss#. Certain things occurred which made me feel ssssslightly comfortable giving it. I say slightly cuz this is my father I am talking about. He mentioned that he is making arrangements just in case something happened to him and asked was my school paid for and what not. He said in 20 days he'll come get me and show me what all this is about. My thoughts are 1)he is sick and he needs someone to put his debt on 2) he signed up for some insurance of some sort 3)He up to no good. I could be wrong on all 3 but that is where my thought is at the moment. I told my mom about it and she says that he is probably doing some insurance stuff. Who knows.

Today we are supposed to get up to 80 something degrees like a lot of areas :-( Yesterday we didn't get up that high and I felt the need to shower again when I got home. Tis the season of sweating and shaving more often. Wonder how the hair will hold up...

I ripped a hole in my capris this morning, I have on a long tee shirt so I am not going to sweat it too much.

I feel a meme coming on the morrow.....

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

my sperm donor called asking for my ssn before.. i had the same precautions as u... but come to find out.. he was opening a bank acct & needed a beneficiary.. so hopefully ur's isnt up to no good.. (that sounds awkward, but u know what i mean)

Ladynay said...

Let's hope for my fathers and my sake that whatever he is doing is on the up and up. That's all I'm am going to say!

Ms.Honey said...

Hopefully he's up to some good LOL....

Please step the panty game up..white is so last year LOL

Sometimes you do need a break from your children and they need a break from you

If you do come to MD holllllaaa at me dawg LOL

Ladynay said...

I will keep my fingers crossed.

I will do that once I find me a panty sponsor.

Amen and amen!

Girl you know that if I come it will be Easter weekend and you gonna be watching Toot find some eggs! LOL

Anonymous said...

I need to check tickermaster to see when the circus is going here so I can take little man. I went about 3 yrs ago and enjoyed the show.

I babysit sometimes just so I can have a sure babysitter whenever I need one.

deepnthought said...

the panty game has got to come up. I love pretty panties and lots of colors even though I wear just about all black all the time lately.

I hope you and pooka enjoy the circus.

Ladynay said...

Southern, it is a good show for all ages. I don't think nobody gets through without at least boppin' their head a few times :-D

That's how me and my friends work too...you look out for me when you can and I look out for you when I can.

DNT, yeah I need to add more color but you need to wear something more than black! It's getting hot outside so we gotta wear the bright and happy stuff! :-D

The circus should be fun!

Pamalicious said...

I was shelled shock at the sexual 'overtures' of the Universoul Circus years ago and haven't been back, lol

The only problem with upgrading the panty color is that matching sets for 'plumpies' are so darn expensive. Look for a lot of Vicky's on EBAY take a picture and then take em to the store and match em up, lol

Put a countdown on your blog so we can get excited as you count down to Jamaica!

When is Easter? It seems like March is going on FOREVER!

Freaky Deaky said...

Yes, step up the color selection of the panties. Don't forget to add in some thongs and boy pants either. White panties are blech [makes gagging sounds]!

Hey, Ladynay I'm going to need your social security number and the numbers of all of your readers. Thanks in advance.

He looks 10 years older but you felt older? Oooooookay.

Give AT&T their money.

Ladynay said...

Pam, they change the theme up every year so the overtures may be gone. I don't recall any last year.

*pause* did you say plumpies???? BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA! Love it. Thanks for the advice. Finding nice sets for us is an expensive pain in the backside!

I just may do the countdown thing and Easter is 4/8, right on my grandmothers b-day! :-D

Freaky, what about white thongs or boyshorts? Hmmmm

Okay I'll email you all that asap! lol

Yeah, before the convo if someone was to ask me how old I thought he was I would have said early 30's. When his age came out I was like man you a youngin' and thought in my head that I was going on 27, which made me feel old.

Freaky Deaky said...

Maybe once in awhile I guess. I suppose it also depends on the material, look, and feel of said white thongs and boy shorts (well more so the boy shorts I suppose). I still think almost any color underwear wise is better looking than white in general.

Ladynay said...

Then there is always pantyless.....*batting eyelashes*

Pamalicious said...

One mo thing - when I saw this title, I was like "Lady breaking off some shorties" LOL LOL I rushed up in here for that story.

Ladynay said...

HAHAHAHAHA youza mess! I wish! Sorry to disappoint you...LOL

Jameil said...

i want some warm weather :( share!!!!!!!! you are crackin me up w/the randomness. hilarious.

Ladynay said...

Honnnnnnnney you can have every degree over 79! LOL

Random posts are super easy cuz it's close to how I think. That's why I have so many *cheese*

Beana said...

LOL at ATT/Bellsouth/Cingular. Being a slave of the aforementioned let me warn you all...NOTHING IS EVER FREE. Not for us and not in this world. Businesses don't make money on giving stuff away right? Damn telemarketers!!! Nay when you ready for a new phone holla at the expert *wink*