Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Thoughts on 5/15 for 5/16

Why come up with a policy that we all have to adhere to that don't make sense, then ask me months later the details of the policy YOU came up with? I just had to get that out cuz I couldn't laugh in his face nor make him feel bad cuz he is "someone important".

My new teacher has a tongue ring. I spent the first few minutes of her lecture trying to make sure I saw what I saw. She has a decent sized silver ball.

I wonder what her colleagues think?

My official first day of class told me one thing. I am going to have to earn my A. I am up to the challenge. I love anatomy. I just gotta pull that old info back to the forefront of my brain.

There are 3 chicks taking her for the second time. I won't let that phase me.

In her class a 89.99 is a B. Period.

Since I am towards the end of my degree I am taking classes with pretty much the same ole people. Too bad I still don't know most of their names.

I wish I already secured my next job after this.

Wonder if I get a job doing what I want to do when I get DPT behind my name.

Part of our assignments is to color. Seriously.

What if something really cool happens tonight and I've blogged for 5/16?

I love being able to blog about the big and small things. I can blog as many times as I want and about whatever I want to.

My nails are growing. That is usually a bad sign but I don't think so this time.

I still bite my inner cheek. My dentist will LOVE it!

Pooka has a dental appt. Friday. I totally missed the original date and had to reschedule.

I am taking her to see Sesame St. live at the end of the month. They are not advertising it at all! The only way I know about it is cuz ticket master sends me emails about what's coming through.

I should tell the ladies so they can take their kids if they want.

Puerto Rico (blogged about her 11/14/06 don't know how to link maybe I should reteach myself as I wait to go home...hmmmmmm) finally legally divorced her husband that doesn't give a crap about her. She is talking about marrying him again. I know love is a powerful drug but DAMN! I told her if she remarried him I would smack her. I said it in jest but I just might. She is lonely and the dude that was waiting for her got tired of waiting and moved on. The whole situation just bothers me.

I have to stop letting it bother me. It's her life. It's her life. It's her life.

I wonder when Trent is going to send me my book.

I have the taste for pizza.

Pizza and salad for dinner it is!

If it is bad for everyone to use the N word now, is it okay to call everyone mf'ers? *got this from Pam but it tickled me*

Quote from my Cuban coworker that also tickled me: "I know pork, beans, and rice. I don't do tacos, that's that Mexican stuff"

It was Pooka's turn to bring the class snack, I hope they liked the Ginger Snaps.

MMMMMMMM Ginger Snaps and ice cream...

Maybe I should leave at 5:30 tonight. No, I got the appt. Friday so I need to be here till six.

Why are you blogging when you could be working?

ROFL@myself!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved, loved, loved anatomy in high school. It was the only science based course that truly captivated me. Biology and chemistry.....yeah, not so much.

I just finished off a box of Ginger Snaps today. I will be visiting the store to re-stock that item. I have loved those cookies since I was little.....they are SO GOOD!!!

Ladynay said...

I co-sign your entire post minus the not feeling biology. I like biology :-)

My daughter and I finished off the bag of leftover snaps last night. Yum!

Anonymous said...

lol @ the "someone important"

good luck on your A.. and she may SAY 89.99 is a B.. but when it really comes down to it.. im sure she'll bump it up to an A

i want pizza too!!!

deepnthought said...

I want some pizza and snaps. You know you will do the absolute best of the whole class. You are phenomenal.

Freaky Deaky said...

I don't think I've ever had a teacher with a tongue ring before. If she was even remotely hot it would distract me. Hopefully English is her first language and she's not an idiot like my professor.

It might be nice to remember some of the other students' names. You may want to network with them one day.

Color? Does she take off points if you make the spleen turquoise or color out of the lines?

Mmm, pizza. [Drools as my tummy growls.] Damn you!

Ladynay said...

TTD, while talking to one of the 3 that are taking her again, she pretty much verified that what you get is what you get. I found out today that this particular chick is actually taking this course for the THIRD time!!!!!! Ain't no way in HELL! Maybe if I kiss butt the teach will do it for me if need be. Hopefully I won't need to do so and earn the A on my own.

DNT, when 2 or more are in agreement it shall be :-) Thanks lady!

Freaky, she would distract you and English is her first language thank GOD! LOL

I guess....

Yes color. I don't know how she is going to grade them things.

blkbutterfly said...

why does your nails growing signal a bad thing?

i agree w/ Freaky. (for once!)... you may want to reach out to your classmates. you never know when you'll see them again.

your Cuban co-worker is funny. but, i agree. i like Cuban food. Mexican food? eh, not so much.

Ladynay said...

The last time my nails grew this long and strong I was preggo.

I guess...it wouldn't hurt *shrug*

I like it all cuz I am greedy! LOL The funniest thing about what she said is the way she said it.

Anonymous said...

Why can't you make him feel bad b/c he's "someone important"? lol The other day I laughed in my boss's face when he almost fell. Didn't mean to but it came out.

Is your teacher fairly young? I can't imagine a 35 yr old professor with a tougue ring.
Is she the only teacher that teaches that course? B/c if I flunk the class the first time there's no way I'm going to take the class again with the same teacher.

I had a professor who didn't round off grades to0. If you had a 59.99, you got an F.

I was thinking about having pizza tonight too.

Ladynay said...

Because I am not trying to make anyone with say so affect my job right now. I am sure he felt bad enough having to ask me about some crap that he came up with. No need to pour salt on the wound.

Did I spell wound right? I think I did but it looks wrong! lol

I don't know how old she is. She looks to be in her early-mid 30's just looking at her but I don't know what the real age is.

I haven't looked to see if she was the only person to offer the class, but since ole girl in on her 3rd time I think it is safe to assume that she is the only one to offer it. Not to pick on ole girl but...she was in my Exercise Prescription class last semester and I rarely saw her. But still I simply can't see taking a class over and over like that. I want to say I read that you are only given so many attempts at a course in the university manual. But that was a while ago when I came across it and I don't remember the number of times you can take a course since it didn't apply to me.

Girl they blow me with that mess!

I had pizza and salad last night and it was YUMMY! I messed up and had 2 pieces of chocolate cake so I think I am just doing salad tonight! LOL

Anonymous said...

lol@ "someone important"

Ladynay said...

Why hello and welcome Kennon. Get comfy and make urself @home. :-)

Jameil said...

why are ginger snaps so hard? appalled at your teacher's tongue ring. her colleagues think she's ridiculous.

Ladynay said...

They would not snap if they were soft :-)

Appalled? Hmph

They might, I just wonder...

Anonymous said...

Hey Gurl! Sounds like things are going well.

You have me wanting to run out and grab some ginger snaps, and LORD knows I DON'T need them. I've never had them with ice cream. I'll have to try that.

Ladynay said...

*RUBBING EYES* Um who are you? You look familiar but ummmm I don't know....ROFL Sup chicka! The go good with vanilla ice cream! Make sure to save some for the God and the kids ight? *wink*

Ms.Honey said...

You are crazy LOL

Ladynay said...

I know! I get it from you :-)